Wednesday Player More Faults

Can someone from Wednesday explain why this product is not working properly again. It is as consistent as our so called team.

This week the live table is not working.

Could any organisation other than a football club sell this standard of product to its loyal customers and get away with it.

Perhaps we should consider the sale of goods act. Is this product fit for purpose?

Would anybody buy it if there was any alternative.

Guest johnowls

lol its just been playing a random dance tune WTF.

What wee wees me off is you can switch to any other team and it works fine,we even had to listen to the blunts the other week for 10 minutes.

Totally agree....the service is a load of throw.......just like the team. I'm almost praying that Wednesday Player doesn't work properly for the rest of the season so that I don't have to listen to the crap being served up.

Yes there are too many technical faults, but Rob and JP are great to listen to. They are definitely feeling our pain.

Yes there are too many technical faults, but Rob and JP are great to listen to. They are definitely feeling our pain.

I agree with the fact that the commentary has improved.

But this is supposed to be a premium service. Too many technical faults is a total understatement

The product consistently fails to perform to the extent that it can only possibly retain customers because there is no other choice.

Not flipping good enough!

Wednesday Player has gone from bad to worse this season - I'm cancelling and relying on the BBC website - it updates much quicker than Wednesday Player on the odd occasions that Player is working

Seriously? Slower than the BBC is bad, thought that was the slowest around. I rely on the matchday thread on here, it's usually the quickest thing

Please note that Owlstalk is an unofficial forum and not an official communication method to contact the club.

Whilst I do read and participate on Owlstalk (along with others), I do so mores as a fan than an employee of the club.

There's an official way to report problems with Wednesday Player - that's to use the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the Wednesday Player site.

That said, we are aware of the problems the other night with the free services not working (note the issue was with free services that anyone can access without a subscription and not the premium subscription services that you pay for), We've reported it to the service providers and await a response.

Please do ALWAYS use the contact us link on the Wednesday Player site to report any problems you have because that helps us by compiling a report that we can use to demonstrate ongoing errors - something we can't do when you post on Owlstalk about it and expect a response from 'the club' (rather than the service providers who are the ones responsible).

Please note that Owlstalk is an unofficial forum and not an official communication method to contact the club.

Whilst I do read and participate on Owlstalk (along with others), I do so mores as a fan than an employee of the club.

There's an official way to report problems with Wednesday Player - that's to use the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the Wednesday Player site.

That said, we are aware of the problems the other night with the free services not working (note the issue was with free services that anyone can access without a subscription and not the premium subscription services that you pay for), We've reported it to the service providers and await a response.

Please do ALWAYS use the contact us link on the Wednesday Player site to report any problems you have because that helps us by compiling a report that we can use to demonstrate ongoing errors - something we can't do when you post on Owlstalk about it and expect a response from 'the club' (rather than the service providers who are the ones responsible).

James thank you for your reply. Because this has been reported I will leave this with you but please when you have a response could put it up on Owlstalk so your customers can understand why the service failed to work again. I will always put these kind of comments on Owlstalk.as well as from now on using the contact button so that people can make an informed decsion as to whether to purchase this 'offering'. I think the club use Owlstalk as a communication method when it suits them so I would suggest that one of your team comes on here more as an employee than a fan! to respond to valid comments about the ongoing customer service your clients recieve from the club.

I would make the point that as far I am concerned I buy this product becasue it is the only alternative that the club offers. You certainly push it enough on your website and therefore I take it that as a club you reccomend it ( or is it that you simply enjoy the revneue cut ).

Whether it is supplied by an outsourcer or not is not my issue. Your issue is to have a happy customer after all we both know that it is far easier to keep an existing customer than acquire a new one.

I used the 'contact us' facility the other week when I canceled my subscription. :dry:

Since the switch to Player from Wednesday World the service has beaten all records in crapness........I've had serious listening issues with at least 50% of games this season.

Any idea why it's become worse than usual, James?...........I dont particularly want to cancel it as it's the only way I can listen to games, but I refused to be taken the wee wee out of .

I used the 'contact us' facility the other week when I canceled my subscription. :dry:

Since the switch to Player from Wednesday World the service has beaten all records in crapness........I've had serious listening issues with at least 50% of games this season.

Any idea why it's become worse than usual, James?...........I dont particularly want to cancel it as it's the only way I can listen to games, but I refuse to be taken the wee wee out of .

Edited by Weshallovercome