if he takes us all the way

Guest Bondy

Guest pembo55

Can we at least define where 'all the way' is?

World Club champions?

Champions League?

Premier League?

Championship?

Play-offs?

Top Ten?

Just avoided relegation?

Vere Road chippy?

:blink: :blink:

My missis defines its as multiple orgasm all night but I'm failing to so could Irvine :biggrin:

am gunna love it on here i love 2 get on bigheads nerves!lol

You might have to raise your game mate. Have you anything in your locker?

I like your posts, full of wit, comedic value, and intelligent observations. Nothing there to irritate as far as I can see. Welcome to Owlstalk.. Looking forward to hearing more of your informed views.

Are you friends with 'Big Guns'. He's also great for a laugh!

I follow his exercise regime and improved muscular condition regularly. I love the live cam he's set up so we can watch him in action bench pressing.

Big guns is one of my favourite posters tbh. He can join my friends list if he wishes. His straightforward opinions are a breath of fresh air.

I follow his exercise regime and improved muscular condition regularly. I love the live cam he's set up so we can watch him in action bench pressing.

Big guns is one of my favourite posters tbh. He can join my friends list if he wishes. His straightforward opinions are a breath of fresh air.

I concure whole heartedly and since reading your post, I too have subscribed to what can only be described as a life transforming work out!..'Big Guns' posts have on occassion brought a certain levity into my life and I for one feel enriched by his words of wisdom.

I concure whole heartedly and since reading your post, I too have subscribed to what can only be described as a life transforming work out!..'Big Guns' posts have on occassion brought a certain levity into my life and I for one feel enriched by his words of wisdom.

Amen brother. Feel free to join my friends list, I'd like to pretend I have some.

if irvine takes us all the way i hope all u that dis him are gunna show ya backsides in co-op window! lol

i hope because we're buying a few players ur not thinking we'll wee wee the league and win the world cup twice again...irvine's a very long way to got...to even start winning lost support back over...a very long way...btw, u showing urs if he fails???

i feel he is some sort of CULT figure...at least i think it's CULT that i'm thinking of...

You might have to raise your game mate. Have you anything in your locker?

I like your posts, full of wit, comedic value, and intelligent observations. Nothing there to irritate as far as I can see. Welcome to Owlstalk.. Looking forward to hearing more of your informed views.

:biggrin: especially after 5pm today,if we lose.

i hope because we're buying a few players ur not thinking we'll wee wee the league and win the world cup twice again...irvine's a very long way to got...to even start winning lost support back over...a very long way...btw, u showing urs if he fails???

this lost support thing is mainly this messageboard.

as for irvine, he is now being given the tools to do the job properly.

the fans getting behind him would make his job a little easier but i can't see that happening on here.

i can't believe that there is still fans that believe that with everything the club has been through, we should still be strolling this league.