Just watch League One highlights - shocking

Wednesday are regularly making mistakes in defence by being far too open. The highlights seem to identify the fact that players are not communicating each to other . A poor header out for first and second goals and Purse collides with Beevers for another goal, what a mess. When listening to Wednesday Player the most anoying thing for me was the fact that we kept giving the ball away on a regular basis.

Embarrassing results for Wednesday are almost expected by the fans but I believe that MM will find them unaceptable. Cold cold away days do seem to set us up for failure particularly because we are playing with a old centre half who finds mobility difficult. Playing on any pitch that is freezing makes it even more difficult for players to turn and chase. Time for change.

Edited by SheffieldGraduate

School boy stuff.

Does Purse not have any awareness of what's around him.

Or Beevers?

Beevers should have done much better with the initial header but he misjudged it and backheaded it across our area

Predictably it's all the fault of Purse though

Or Beevers?

Beevers should have done much better with the initial header but he misjudged it and backheaded it across our area

Predictably it's all the fault of Purse though

I'm not one of those who states it's Purse's fault all the time- so don't try to label me as one of them.

But he was at fault there.

His form has been dropping alarmingly- but he won't be dropped from the team because he's captain.

I'm not one of those who states it's Purse's fault all the time- so don't try to label me as one of them.

But he was at fault there.

His form has been dropping alarmingly- but he won't be dropped from the team because he's captain.

It wasn't his fault Beevers misjudged the intial header and made an arse of it - it was just as much Beevers fault they both went for the same ball

No way was it all the fault of Purse

And too many of the goals we have been conceding are not gonna be rectified by just dropping Purse - the problems run way deeper than that currently

It wasn't his fault Beevers misjudged the intial header and made an arse of it - it was just as much Beevers fault they both went for the same ball

No way was it all the fault of Purse

I've only seen it once, but didn't Purse jump into Beevers?

And too many of the goals we have been conceding are not gonna be rectified by just dropping Purse - the problems run way deeper than that currently

Agreed, we don't have anyone to replace him- and I agree the midfield gets over-run all the time.

For all his faults, Hinds is worse than Purse.

Beevers and Purse collided - 50/50 it looked to me - wouldn't have happened if Beevers had dealt with initial cross as he should have (unopposed cross btw - another huge problem area for us)

So wouldn't absolve Purse from all blame - but neither would i pin it all on him

Beevers and Purse collided - 50/50 it looked to me - wouldn't have happened if Beevers had dealt with initial cross as he should have (unopposed cross btw - another huge problem area for us)

So wouldn't absolve Purse from all blame - but neither would i pin it all on him

[/quoteot

Brainless football Beevers is there first and Purse bangs into him leaving a bloke unmarked and that man scores. Potter no tackles and gives the ball away too much - for me if we an retain the ball more often then I am sure we can score goals. We need three good starters minimum to get automatic promotion. Time for Change !

The fact that we had the second best defensive record in the division before yesterday was mainly down to the form of Nicky Weaver.

Get shut of Purse and Beevers otherwise it will be trips to Exeter again next season.

Edited by g-owls

The only thing I'm shocked about is the fact that this hiding has took until December to come. It's been on the cards for weeks and weeks.

The trouble is with Purse, he struts around as if he's John Terry. If I were opposition managers I would target him as our weakness.

He's not the only one at fault but he breeds uncertainty and low confidence in there for me.

I just cannot get my head around anyone trying to defend his performances this season, if we want to get out of this division, he HAS to be replaced, its simple.

Edited by Saxondale