Every Legend deserves a song

MM is already a legend in my eyes. An absolute gentleman who talks more sense than any individual Hillsborough has ever seen.

I gave you all some simple words to sing last week to make MM feel welcome and what did he get - NOTHING (A round of applause - pathetic)

This is the trouble with Wednesday fans at home - very poor vocal support.

Negative me if you like however most of you if you really think about it MUST agree.

Come on you guys with the loud voices get your heads together and give this guy what he deserves.

MEEEEEEEELAN ........................ THERES ONLY ONE MEEEEEEEEEELAN

I'm going to keep banging on about it until something happens

flippinghell, you bang on about you providing us with such an amazing chant, and that chant turns out to be the most generic one going and nothing but a chant about his name.

I'm sure if that chant ever does get going, we'll all be queing up to thank you for the inspiration, as probably the single person to ever think it up.

flippinghell, you bang on about you providing us with such an amazing chant, and that chant turns out to be the most generic one going and nothing but a chant about his name.

I'm sure if that chant ever does get going, we'll all be queing up to thank you for the inspiration, as probably the single person to ever think it up.

Its ok - I dont expect thanks

MM is already a legend in my eyes. An absolute gentleman who talks more sense than any individual Hillsborough has ever seen.

I gave you all some simple words to sing last week to make MM feel welcome and what did he get - NOTHING (A round of applause - pathetic)

This is the trouble with Wednesday fans at home - very poor vocal support.

Negative me if you like however most of you if you really think about it MUST agree.

Come on you guys with the loud voices get your heads together and give this guy what he deserves.

MEEEEEEEELAN ........................ THERES ONLY ONE MEEEEEEEEEELAN

I'm going to keep banging on about it until something happens

Are you one of those eeedjits who when the whole ground is chanting suddenly stands up, turns round to face the crowd and starts orchestrating as if getting the crowd going was all your own work

heres one just for you, keep banging on with this one A *****............................. MADOWL IS A *****

Guest Saturday Owl

Milan's song will come eventually, we need to focus on the players more at the moment which is nicer than thinking about the behind the scenes s**t.

These players deserve a song-

Neil Mellor

Tommy Miller

Clinton Morrison

Gary Teale

Buxton