CANNOT SEE TICKETS AVAILABLE TO BUY

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

Just signed into the online shop with the intention of purchasing a Bristol Rovers ticket for somebody on my Friends and family list, but the site has obviously had an update of some form and all i get up for this game now is event details link which shows prices in diffrent stands but no ground plan, or option to look at what seats are available to purchase.

Is it just a blip on this game as i would be able purchase Exeter tickets no problem

Guest intercity0wl

This may be of some help.

I can also buy tickets and so can TheBoyBeevers although he's a fraud.

As long as nobody called TheBoyBlatter decides to do a vote on who gets to be able to buy tickets i am happy to recieve answers both helpful and un-helpful.

Guest intercity0wl

Signed back in with client ID and Postcode, all in order with profile details down the right handside, problem is that ALL games through to Tranmere away will only show event details, and from Yeovil onwards only gives me the Quick seat option.

Edited by intercity0wl

Signed back in with client ID and Postcode, all in order with profile details down the right handside, problem is that ALL games through to Tranmere away will only show event details, and from Yeovil onwards only gives me the Quick seat option.

I'm able to choose seats for every game and do quick seats for most of them (not sure why I can't for Bristol at home). We had a problem earlier with Internet Explorer not displaying the 'choose seats' map which stopped people being able to pick.

What browser are you using?

Respond in this thread and we can get it escalated. I'm not in the office tomorrow but James will keep an eye out and raise anything that is a problem.

Chris

Guest intercity0wl

I'm able to choose seats for every game and do quick seats for most of them (not sure why I can't for Bristol at home). We had a problem earlier with Internet Explorer not displaying the 'choose seats' map which stopped people being able to pick.

What browser are you using?

Respond in this thread and we can get it escalated. I'm not in the office tomorrow but James will keep an eye out and raise anything that is a problem.

Chris

Hi Chris and thanks for the response, Have tried again this morning usung the Shoping and auction, online shop link on the OS.

The result is the same with event details only upto and including Tranmere and Quick seats fom Yeovil onwards, Im using Firefox Browser.

That is strange - I'm using Firefox too and can see Choose Seats for all games!

There was a problem yesterday with caching of old images, etc, in certain browsers - so the new button image might only show if you un-cache the site itself or hard-refresh the page (CTRL + F5). Could you give that a try?

Have you tried another browser to see if you get the same problem in that on your machine?

James

I'm not a ST holder but have several family and friends linked to my account who are.

Previously I have booked their seats for them and got mine later.

Trying for Tranmere tickets I get a pop up window that reminds me I'm not a season ticket holder and prevents me from buying any.

Is this intentional?

Guest intercity0wl

did you get this sorted, I am confused with all the other posts. If not can you pm me your client ID and I will take a look

Caz

Hi Caz, have done as asked and tried using IE also tried manual refreshing the page and cleared the Cache and still having no success with either Browser, will PM with client ID

ignore my previous PM I think I had brain freeze :)

I have escalated this issue to our ticket providers to see if we can find the root cause of the issue

will get back to you as soon as I can

Caz

what brain freeze or ticket issues. If its viewing the ticket info then pm me your client ID and I will send you as another example, otherwise try hot coffee!!!!!

Caz

Guest intercity0wl

ignore my previous PM I think I had brain freeze :)

I have escalated this issue to our ticket providers to see if we can find the root cause of the issue

will get back to you as soon as I can

Caz

Thanks Caz, helpful as always, I know its been the weekend and as such there has probably not been much done with regards to this Issue by the providers but just to confirm this Problem is still there as of 7.45 this morning.

I am chasing this now, they have been busy with ST stuff since 6am this morning, so not had an update will be back to you as soon as I get something

Caz