CANNOT SEE TICKETS AVAILABLE TO BUY

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

I am chasing this now, they have been busy with ST stuff since 6am this morning, so not had an update will be back to you as soon as I get something

Caz

Take it with it now being two weeks since this bug or whatever it is was reported to the suppliers, and the Christmas shutdown approaching its going to be a while till i can see anything other than event details and quick seat options.on my account.

Guest intercity0wl

Sorry to bump this problem but it has today probably cost the club money, had to go on my partner account to try and buy some family and friends of mine Tickets for next two home games. Tried to add one of them to her account with their client ref and postcode but guess what, not recognised so had to manually add their details to partners accounts family and friends list.

Did this with one person and bought them their tickets but am not prepared to spend time adding all of them and their details, especially with everything else there is to do this time of year, so have had to tll them i cannot do what in the past has been so straighforward and as such i cannot see them going to the games, thats 6 full price tickets lost.

Why oh why is there always a problem when something that has always worked fine before is supposedly improved ?, event details and quick seats is of no use when peeps ask me to book them specific seats i have always done.

Then when picking the same seat for both games and adding them to basket it will only let me pay for one ticket at a time, meaning adding all card info twice, more time and hassle.

Then there is no option to print at home, egardless which drop down menu or other clickable parts of the page i try, has the print at home option gone, getting really Peed off, MERRY CHRISTMAS

Guest intercity0wl

BUMP Still only able to get event details up for away games and quick seat option for Home games. would love to be able to see seats available round me to take two grand kids to Charlton game without having to make an what i consider a no need journey to Hillsborough, or phone call.

Guest intercity0wl

Hi mate,

I think Caz escalated this for you but she's not in today. Can you send me your client ID to check it out?

James.

Thanks, client id sent.