Score at the kop end on Saturday

6 games gone in the league so far at Hillsborough. Only 4 goals scored by us so far...

F*cking disgraceful. Even our truly terrible teams in the past would be ashamed of such a return.

But how can this be?

We're not defensive, not giving the ball away relentlessly with wretched hoofball, not being bossed in midfield every game etc.

Guest pembo55

I brought this up the other week but Il live if we don't Score towards the kop if we score a bagful towards leppings lane end I'm happy.

Guest thetruthisoutthere

6 games gone in the league so far at Hillsborough. Only 4 goals scored by us so far and all at the leppings lane end.

So can we have a goal or 3 down at the kop end for all the poor people like me please? :biggrin:

You get a lot better goal ratio in the JPT or for away matches, ive seen some cockers this year

Maybe youve hit the nail on the head with why lots of our fans are getting jittery. Because many of them only do home league games and thats what they base their opinion on. Understandable really, Im happier than most but then again as well as having a season ticket ive seen 2 great JPT cup ties with goals galore, a fantastic away win at Hartlepool, had a great day at County away with a cracking atmosphere and am generally relaxed about our whole position and where we are going. Yes ive seen ugly wins and a few ugly loses but the overall football experience for me this season is so far ay o.k.

Cant wait for the next JPT the value is unbeatable

I do feel sorry for those that have taken the time to come to our home league games and been dissapointed, 4 goals in 6 home league games does explain quite a lot of the anger and quotes of "negative football" no matter what way I or anyone else wants to wrap it up.

I brought this up the other week but Il live if we don't Score towards the kop if we score a bagful towards leppings lane end I'm happy.

Same here.

If its a choice of score at the kop end and lose 2-1 or score at the leppings lane end and win 1-0 I would go with that myself.

But scoring the winning goal at the kop end would be better still.

Guest becauseofboxingday

F*cking disgraceful. Even our truly terrible teams in the past would be ashamed of such a return.

But how can this be?

We're not defensive, not giving the ball away relentlessly with wretched hoofball, not being bossed in midfield every game etc.

F*cking brilliant. We haven't let a goal in at The Leppings Lane end all season. Even our truly great teams of the past would be delighted with such a return.

But how can this be?

We're poo , give the ball away relentlessly and get bossed in midfield every game etc :biggrin:

F*cking brilliant. We haven't let a goal in at The Leppings Lane end all season. Even our truly great teams of the past would be delighted with such a return.

But how can this be?

We're poo , give the ball away relentlessly and get bossed in midfield every game etc :biggrin:

Poo to you with knobs on.

:tongue:

Guest pembo55

Same here.

If its a choice of score at the kop end and lose 2-1 or score at the leppings lane end and win 1-0 I would go with that myself.

But scoring the winning goal at the kop end would be better still.

Or one better not one goal til last game of season and first one this way wins us promotion, imagine that would be better :biggrin:

Somehow I don't see many on here could live with that!

Yeap.

That scenario is a pretty grim one but staying in league 1 is a grimmer one imo.

Goals galore for us at both leppings lane and the kop with promotion would be my ideal. But I cant see that one happening somehow lol

Everyone on the kop should wear those big hands like Kenny Everett used to, then when we are attacking the kop end, everyone on the kop could point at the goal.

Better still - have 2 giant flags in the shape of hands pointing - with "Kick Here" tattooed on the knuckles.

Better still - have 2 giant flags in the shape of hands pointing - with "Kick Here" tattooed on the knuckles.

That's a great idea, we could have a smaller version made up and stick it to Casio's arse too.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.