Score at the kop end on Saturday

We've conceded 2 at home all season...

You may also have noticed that we've lost 2 games at home already, something even the team next to bottom of the table haven't managed.

Our home goal difference is +2 (same as that of the team in 20th by the way), Bournemouth's is +13.

We are needlessly on a knife edge with the way Irvine is playing (may I refer you to September's results?) and some of you are giving it the Three Wise Monkeys I'm afraid.

You get a lot better goal ratio in the JPT or for away matches, ive seen some cockers this year

Maybe youve hit the nail on the head with why lots of our fans are getting jittery. Because many of them only do home league games and thats what they base their opinion on. Understandable really, Im happier than most but then again as well as having a season ticket ive seen 2 great JPT cup ties with goals galore, a fantastic away win at Hartlepool, had a great day at County away with a cracking atmosphere and am generally relaxed about our whole position and where we are going. Yes ive seen ugly wins and a few ugly loses but the overall football experience for me this season is so far ay o.k.

Cant wait for the next JPT the value is unbeatable

I do feel sorry for those that have taken the time to come to our home league games and been dissapointed, 4 goals in 6 home league games does explain quite a lot of the anger and quotes of "negative football" no matter what way I or anyone else wants to wrap it up.

:st2:

Guest Saturday Owl

Have you noticed that teams have started to swap sides before kick off? Maybe they've identified our weaknesses in front of the kop :rolleyes:

Which still hasn't prevented us from losing a third of our home games so far.

Congratulations to those who are so petulant and small-minded as to have gone to the trouble of marking me down simply for pointing out this simple FACT.

I've never understood this mentality of essentially lying to yourself because you can't overcome the simplistic mental straitjacket of 'loyalty' to the club. Have a good blub if you like - but the FACT remains we have lost a third of our league games at home this season and have almost been beaten by a couple of League Two teams. And a significant number of supporters are of the opinion that we are being held back by Irvine's approach. Get over it.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Congratulations to those who are so petulant and small-minded as to have gone to the trouble of marking me down simply for pointing out this simple FACT.

I've never understood this mentality of essentially lying to yourself because you can't overcome the simplistic mental straitjacket of 'loyalty' to the club. Have a good blub if you like - but the FACT remains we have lost a third of our league games at home this season and have almost been beaten by a couple of League Two teams. And a significant number of supporters are of the opinion that we are being held back by Irvine's approach. Get over it.

That