The Kop Tonight - BOUNCING !!

Incidentally, just look at those young faces, how sad is it that they are celebrating beating Chesterfield in the Johnstones Paint Trophy (2nd round) like the previous generation celebrated beating Man U in the Premier League.

So many young Wednesdayites have never seen a good Wednesday side.

Remarkable that we still get the crowds we do.

What a fantastic pic Mr Bear!,

That should be used to sell tickets in the club shop (instead of the Miserable looking sod they use in the current

picture -god he depresses me everytime I see him),

get your picture on the wall behind the tills and it would get one hell of a message out as to what it means to support your club.

nice one

Guest pembo55

No pictures of the tango lite brigade at the back of the kop, even though they were annoying at times they helped make an atmosphere tonight thought and made it such a enjoyable experience for me first in a long time iv gone home from a match happy with the team. Uto

Edited by pembo55

What a fantastic pic Mr Bear!,

That should be used to sell tickets in the club shop (instead of the Miserable looking sod they use in the current

picture -god he depresses me everytime I see him),

get your picture on the wall behind the tills and it would get one hell of a message out as to what it means to support your club.

nice one

Thanks for your positive words - appreciated

Owlstalk Shop

SOrry FB but that's a crap picture! I come all the way from America and you didn't even get my picture for me! :biggrin:

Seriously you do a great job and in spite of the low(ish) crowd (mickey mouse trophy - what do you expect?) the old place was rocking tonight! :cool: