I want us to win the JPT

Some people are calling it the "mingmong" Cup or, more traditionally, "mickey mouse". Apart from promotion it's no different to the play off final though. We were playing Hartlepool for goodness sake and that was a great day wasn't it? Currently there is zero chance of us ever playing Arsenal in the FA Cup final or MU in the League Cup final so lets go for what we can.

It would be nice to put Dave Allen in his place (couldn't care less about tinpot Chesterfield) and it's only a fiver so what reason is there not to go?

Even a JPT cup run would generate some money and success breeds success, winning becomes a habit. I've never believed that a cup run is a distraction or a ahindrance. Players want to play, fans want to win, was anyone moaning when we put the champagne on ice, and went to Wembley twice!

The club is at a crucial point in it's history but we could still end the season with a trophy, promotion and a takeover.

What can the fans do to help.......go to home matches and spend some money at the ground, starting with Wednesday night. We need to keep this club in business until it's turned round, it's up to us.

I want us to win the JPT and ill be there tomorrow but do i care if we don't ?

Not one jot

A thrashing by Chesterfield but 3 points Saturday or Us thrashing Chesterfield in a fairly meaningless game and defeat Saturday , i know which scenario i'd choose, 3 points every day,

Guest thetruthisoutthere

Heard a rumour that this years final isn't going to be at wembley due to other commitments . Champions league something or other finale

Thats the playoff final that is being moved i think not the JPT final

Guest Woz1867

I dont care who Wednesday play and in what competition, i want us to win every time we play. Im looking forward to tomorrow night, im actually looking forward to a good game at S6.

That guy that came on FH on monday night and said he wasnt bothered whether we won or not is talking rubbish! IMO

UTO!

Guest We'll be back

As much as It scares me to say this.... we NEED to win this trophy for the prize money! Some saint fan said they won over 2Million quid from it :blink:

As much as It scares me to say this.... we NEED to win this trophy for the prize money! Some saint fan said they won over 2Million quid from it :blink:

The last time we were in this god awful trophy the prize money was :

First round £3,000

Round Two £5,500

Area QF £9,000

Area Semi £15,000

Area Final £21,000

Winners £40,000

Now things may have improved Financially since then but i doubt very much it's £2mill.

Some people are calling it the "mingmong" Cup or, more traditionally, "mickey mouse". Apart from promotion it's no different to the play off final though. We were playing Hartlepool for goodness sake and that was a great day wasn't it? Currently there is zero chance of us ever playing Arsenal in the FA Cup final or MU in the League Cup final so lets go for what we can.

It would be nice to put Dave Allen in his place (couldn't care less about tinpot Chesterfield) and it's only a fiver so what reason is there not to go?

Even a JPT cup run would generate some money and success breeds success, winning becomes a habit. I've never believed that a cup run is a distraction or a ahindrance. Players want to play, fans want to win, was anyone moaning when we put the champagne on ice, and went to Wembley twice!

The club is at a crucial point in it's history but we could still end the season with a trophy, promotion and a takeover.

What can the fans do to help.......go to home matches and spend some money at the ground, starting with Wednesday night. We need to keep this club in business until it's turned round, it's up to us.

Only those poor sods that don't have faith in our ability to beat Chesterfield

Wait to see the reactions of those mingmongs when we reach Wemberlee in the mingmong cup with 40000 mingmongs jamming up the mingmon M1 services

Only those poor sods that don't have faith in our ability to beat Chesterfield

Wait to see the reactions of those mingmongs when we reach Wemberlee in the mingmong cup with 40000 mingmongs jamming up the mingmon M1 services

flip off. You've been rumbled. Worst fake Wednesday fan ever. :biggrin:

I want us to win every match we play regardless of the competition. That having been said over the years I've seen Wednesday play at Wembley 5 times (unfortunately 4 of them were on TV) the only live one was 1991 and we WON!

So the moral of the story is if we are to win the competition I have to be there! Problem is living in Utah I can't afford it!................Any offers? :blush: