Wednesday Fans Savaged by Dogs

i dont find owls fans getting hospitalised by police dogs funny and i dont believe using dogs on our supporters justified ,unless in extreme cases,like saving somebodys life,despite what area of Sheffield they come from.

Rottveillers have particularly nasty bites as there jaws lock on and should not be used for crowd control.

I never said it was funny, nor that I agree with it. I questioned whether a group of lads from trouble-plagued areas of the city, who were obviously in the vicinity of the trouble, were genuinely innocent.

Guest jdowl1

I disagree, Rottveillers are ideal for crowd control because they have a very good defensive drive, so if they or their handler aren't threatenedthen they won't come forward. Also their bite is no different in the main to a GSD.

I,ve had both rotty's and gsd, my mate trains both for police and security companies, in my experience what i said was correct.

I walked purposefully close to a snarling police dog on hillsborough corner and it went MENTAL!

lollocaust

the two girls next to me and Kivo shat their pants. Oh how I laughed. What was especially funny was the police lady holding its lead struggling to control the wild beast.

What would NOT have been funny is her failing to hang onto said lead and me getting mullered by a rozzer dog that I had just walked too close to.

It was nowhere near you.

It was looking into my eyes and giving me the message that I was GOING TO DIE MOTHERFUCKER

I,ve had both rotty's and gsd, my mate trains both for police and security companies, in my experience what i said was correct.

Well I train them myself so ner ner ner ner ner so in my personal experience what I said is correct.

We'll agree to disagree :biggrin:

i dont find owls fans getting hospitalised by police dogs funny and i dont believe using dogs on our supporters justified ,unless in extreme cases,like saving somebodys life,despite what area of Sheffield they come from.

Rottveillers have particularly nasty bites as there jaws lock on and should not be used for crowd control.

If you dont want to be bitten by a dog, hit one the head by a batton, don't stand in front of police looking hard baiting them! these guys were not kids, they were people old enough to know better! Simple really!

Guest jdowl1

Well I train them myself so ner ner ner ner ner so in my personal experience what I said is correct.

We'll agree to disagree :biggrin:

Train them for what?

And i was trying to clarify my remarks rather than resort to ner ner ner ner ner,as you put it.

Train them for what?

And i was trying to clarify my remarks rather than resort to ner ner ner ner ner,as you put it.

I know you were mate, I was just being silly and childish.

I train dogs for the Military, Police, Customs etc

Guest jdowl1

If you dont want to be bitten by a dog, hit one the head by a batton, don't stand in front of police looking hard baiting them! these guys were not kids, they were people old enough to know better! Simple really!

Perhaps these were different people to the one's you saw or can you recognise them?

If you listened to the Owls on football heaven last night you may have a different view.

Does looking hard,baiting people deserve that response ?The police are supposed to adhere to the same laws as us

If it does, whats wrong with the response the palace fans got on the pitch when they are lookin hard and baiting people.

Same principles.

Guest jdowl1

I know you were mate, I was just being silly and childish.

I train dogs for the Military, Police, Customs etc

Fair comment,as said,agree to disagree. :biggrin:

Guest jdowl1

i hope the coppers get sued for this. They are thugs when they done there riotgear and wear spoiling for a fight outside the ground. They have only arrested these lads to cover there own backs. I saw one lad get savaged for at least 3 minutes while the police dog owner did very little. I wish i had this on film now.

Thugs in uniform, thats all they are.

According to some on here,he deserved it.

Are you sure they were Rottys and not German Shepherds?

Either way I'd be very surprised if the dog would have bitten an innocent and passive person.

It is seams to me that neither of you have any experience of been in the wrong place at the wrong time when the Old Bill let these dogs loose on a crowd! If you are any were near the dogs even if you a doing nothing wrong these dogs will take a lump out of you.

To state that if these Wednesdayites most of been doing some thing wrong to get bitten, is just ignoring the dogs nature and training, so my advise my friends if you ever find yourselves walking or standing innocently near were it all kicking off and the SYP dogs come out just turn around and leg it.

I was pecked at by a police budgie. It swooped at me as I left the Kop. I was only trying to make my way home. It's a disgrace. I've had to put an elastoplast on it and everything.

You deserved that though.

I saw you goading it with a granary breadcake.

Guest RootedOwl

I walked out with my Girlfriend the leppings lane way, as we was gonna' walk to the Hillsbrough Interchange and got stuck by a line of police officers - who marched straight through us and towards the massive crowd of people throwing bricks, and stuff.

Then once the trouble started to move back, we got stopped by about 8 police officers on horses who threatened to trample on us if we didn't move back.

Saw 2 fans got their arms savaged off by the dogs and both was completely not there fault AT ALL.

Eventually about 20 minutes after we was let free and begun walking untill we got up to another pub surrounded by Wednesday fans - got stuck there for about 10 minutes.

Complete utter poo , cannot believe how I was treated. Wonder if I would have got treat better wearing a Palace shirt!

Guest andyofsheffield

Are you sure they were Rottys and not German Shepherds?

Either way I'd be very surprised if the dog would have bitten an innocent and passive person.

I think your spot on with this one. A police dog would not under any circumstance attack when it hasn't been told to do so by it's handler.