Wednesday Fans Savaged by Dogs

In todays Star there are some Wednesday fans that were mentioned on FH last night that had been savaged by dogs. In order to protect their identities The Star has pixelated their faces but printed their names and where they live! You couldn't make it up.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yesterday they printed a story about Rotherhams goalless home win.

The problem with 'football violence' is that when making arrests the Police don't properly discriminate. They to grab the easiest.

Can't comment on the merits or otherwsie of the legitimatcy of these 'arrests' therefore.

Another good reason why it needs stamping out IMO.

The fall out from mindless hooliganism can be widespread, unfortunately.

The problem with 'football violence' is that when making arrests the Police don't properly discriminate. They to grab the easiest.

Unless you want to get onto the pitch :laugh: they'll wave you through

This is when there is absolutely no doubt about who is committing an offence.

SYP make The Keystone Cops look good - what a flippingshower

Edited by BIG D

Unless you want to get onto the pitch :laugh:

When there is no doubt about who is committing an offence.

SYP make The Keystone Cops look good - what a flippingshower

As I said, they go for the easy targets, regardless of culpability - and in not in full glare of the National Media.

That was the first lesson I was taught, when going to matches in the 60's & 70's.

Nothings changed, with regard to that.

Guest jdowl1

Hope any witnesses come forward or the SYP will fabricate evidence and they'll be charged and banned as well.

I witnessed all the trouble after the game outside leppings lane etc, all those attacked by the dogs were baiting the police etc etc. if they did not want to get bit they should not of been there! Zero sympathy. It was funny to watch, grown men looking tough then screaming as the rotty got revenge! These idiots were also throwing bricks and bottles at police and wednesday fans! got what they deserved!

Guest jdowl1

I witnessed all the trouble after the game outside leppings lane etc, all those attacked by the dogs were baiting the police etc etc. if they did not want to get bit they should not of been there! Zero sympathy. It was funny to watch, grown men looking tough then screaming as the rotty got revenge! These idiots were also throwing bricks and bottles at police and wednesday fans! got what they deserved!

Witness said on fh last night that objects were being thrown from the back of the crowd and the police set about innocent bystanders at the front while waiting for buses.

I walked purposefully close to a snarling police dog on hillsborough corner and it went MENTAL!

lollocaust

the two girls next to me and Kivo shat their pants. Oh how I laughed. What was especially funny was the police lady holding its lead struggling to control the wild beast.

What would NOT have been funny is her failing to hang onto said lead and me getting mullered by a rozzer dog that I had just walked too close to.

Guest jdowl1

i dont find owls fans getting hospitalised by police dogs funny and i dont believe using dogs on our supporters justified ,unless in extreme cases,like saving somebodys life,despite what area of Sheffield they come from.

Rottveillers have particularly nasty bites as there jaws lock on and should not be used for crowd control.

i dont find owls fans getting hospitalised by police dogs funny and i dont believe using dogs on our supporters justified ,unless in extreme cases,like saving somebodys life,despite what area of Sheffield they come from.

Rottveillers have particularly nasty bites as there jaws lock on and should not be used for crowd control.

I disagree, Rottveillers are ideal for crowd control because they have a very good defensive drive, so if they or their handler aren't threatenedthen they won't come forward. Also their bite is no different in the main to a GSD.