Wednesday Fans Savaged by Dogs

hah ok you believe what u believe ,you aint seen your son beaten to apulp by these upright coppers and dragged down the streat then held for five days and belted again then released cause they found out it was,nt him ,no appologies from the cops or anything

i aint misguided ,mr wonderfull ,i know it happens all the time ,take that chap in london who was shot for nothing ,covered there selves there then didnt they take the miners strike coppers kicking lumps out of people with numbers taken off there collars so they couldnt be identified police are so far up there own preverbial that its unbelievable they never admit to anything because they investigate themselves, fact

and before you start my son had just come back from a toure in bosnia with mental problems,only to be accused of doing something he could'nt have done unless he had ears like jeffers and could fly back from said country

regards

Your reply just confirms your judgement is severely clouded hence your inbalanced views. You site random incidents from up to 20 years ago but what about the thousands of other crowd disturbances over the years where they have to put up with abuse and provocation from idiots who should know better. Try putting yourself in their shoes for a minute - how would you handle a group of thugs , not knowing who wanted trouble and who didn't?

How come my father , two mates and I got past all this? Because we walked on , didn't stop and kept our heads down. "waiting for a mate" isn't the most sensible excuse to a copper as to why your stood in an area of trouble is it?

Guest jdowl1

Your reply just confirms your judgement is severely clouded hence your inbalanced views. You site random incidents from up to 20 years ago but what about the thousands of other crowd disturbances over the years where they have to put up with abuse and provocation from idiots who should know better. Try putting yourself in their shoes for a minute - how would you handle a group of thugs , not knowing who wanted trouble and who didn't?

How come my father , two mates and I got past all this? Because we walked on , didn't stop and kept our heads down. "waiting for a mate" isn't the most sensible excuse to a copper as to why your stood in an area of trouble is it?

From the remarks you've made,i thought your head was firmly stuck up your own arse.

in all respect mr maveric ,weather it was 20 years ago or not is irelevent ,but my view remains the same,i am a respectable family man,have a son who is a top acountant ,a daughter who owns her own buisiness ,a son who is a mental wreck through fighting for his country, and a 16 year old who is avery promising footballer,

in your first response to my post on this subject it was implied that i was of criminal element,you could not be further from the truth.

also you say that said police do not fabricate evidence ,i know different ,just cast your mind back to the incident the wrongfull arrest of my son,

when this happened my house was ransacked looking for items of clothing ,worn in the incident,nothing was found,they did say what was being looked for . THREE DAYS LATER they returned and low and behold ,they had a list of clothing he did posess ,now to me given these clothes were not on the first list but on the seconed seems a bit like fabrication to me,but there you go ,i am wrong, and the super gardians of this fair city,are so perfect in some peoples eyes ,

oh by the way my boy was attacked from behind a couple of months ago(YOU KNOW THE ONE WITH MENTAL PROBLEMS )BY A THUG WIELDING A METAL BAR,

this was caught on ctv,the thug was arrested and confessed that it was a completely random asault ,so what did our finest do give the man a caution,my boy now suffers from seisures now,well sir my judgment is not clouded nor never will be ,you have your belief's and i have mine

oh by the way sorry for not being up to your standed of putting things across ,it comes from working down't pit . bye

I salute the police for dealing with the anti EDL protests as these protestors are anti democratic, racist, xenophobic thugs who are purely there to incite racial troubles and cause violence. The incidents at Hillsborough were totally different and shouldnt be mentioned in the same breath.

your confusing the ANTI edl protesters with the edl.

Are you sure they were Rottys and not German Shepherds?

Either way I'd be very surprised if the dog would have bitten an innocent and passive person.

you obviously didnt see them then, i was trying to get past to my car as the copper and him dog was coming the other way, he told me i couldnt pass even when i told him my car was down the street, he shouted 'BACK OFF' and the dog started jumping and barking at me. slightly brutal if you ask me!

and they were definatley rottweilers!

you obviously didnt see them then, i was trying to get past to my car as the copper and him dog was coming the other way, he told me i couldnt pass even when i told him my car was down the street, he shouted 'BACK OFF' and the dog started jumping and barking at me. slightly brutal if you ask me!

and they were definatley rottweilers!

You're quite correct I didn't see them, but I'm just going off my experience of the subject as such.

The dog is trained to react to the actions and vocal range of the Policeman, hence the jumping and barking. As far as biting innocent people etc, if people comply with the instructions of the handler and use common sense - as you obviously did - then people will come to no harm.

You're quite correct I didn't see them, but I'm just going off my experience of the subject as such.

The dog is trained to react to the actions and vocal range of the Policeman, hence the jumping and barking. As far as biting innocent people etc, if people comply with the instructions of the handler and use common sense - as you obviously did - then people will come to no harm.

Alsations are dangerous.

what a load of cop loving poo .

i saw a cop bitten by his own dog. i flippingpissed me sen. unfortunately it only bit his arm and not his throat

what a load of cop loving poo .

i saw a cop bitten by his own dog. i flippingpissed me sen. unfortunately it only bit his arm and not his throat

I have no love for the Police I'm afraid.

What was the severity of the bite you witnessed? Was it just a nip or a full on mauling?

No im taking about the anti edl protestors, whichever city they go to they tell lies to the local minority communities to stir up racial tension and whip them into a frenzy so they attack any member of the white community as happend in Birmingham and Manchester to name 2 cities. You were talking about the way the anti edl/work/anything british protestors were attacking the police and try to start fights with the edl, they got what they deserved and hope the OB gave them some British justice that day.

Yeah because the edl are a nice friendly bunch aren't they.

hope they innoculated the dogs from disease after they bit this scum bet half the medical supplies in the hospital went walking as well while this lot of muppets was there and now being sold on a street in the manor near you

No im taking about the anti edl protestors, whichever city they go to they tell lies to the local minority communities to stir up racial tension and whip them into a frenzy so they attack any member of the white community as happend in Birmingham and Manchester to name 2 cities. You were talking about the way the anti edl/work/anything british protestors were attacking the police and try to start fights with the edl, they got what they deserved and hope the OB gave them some British justice that day.

what the flip are you talking about? have you got any idea what is meant by anti EDL ? how are they racist or xenophobic(as said in your other post)? you do realise they are against the nazi's? since when do they start fights or attack anybody? have you ever seen them?

and can you explain the bit in bold as it doesn't make any sense