Wednesday Fans Savaged by Dogs

I'm trying my hardest not to stereotype, but these guys are from areas such as The Manor and Stradbroke. Had they been from Dore and Fulwood, I would believe their innocent calls a bit more. :biggrin:

Police dogs don't usually attack innocent people who are walking in the opposite direction of trouble.

You fvckin w@nker :angry:

you are right about that.

and mav erick, you are the misguided one. SYP area bunch of bullies and they dont care who they attack as long as they get their kicks

They could have started by laying into a few Palace fans who they stood and watch amble past them onto the pitch

they stood and watched the palace fans run onto the pitch because they like to provoke violence rather than prevent it,

ive seen the rozzer show there true colours at recent anti EDL protests and most are not that different to most hoolies. they love a scrap and preferably when they outnumber the opposition. racists fookers too

Guest eastbank

I witnessed all the trouble after the game outside leppings lane etc, all those attacked by the dogs were baiting the police etc etc. if they did not want to get bit they should not of been there! Zero sympathy. It was funny to watch, grown men looking tough then screaming as the rotty got revenge! These idiots were also throwing bricks and bottles at police and wednesday fans! got what they deserved!

the dog attacks were in different places and not just on leppings lane.....one lad was downed by the dog at the lights while the other was behind the lines of police some 20 minutes later on middlewood road when the dog got him and bit his arm...the only people there at the time were palace fans the odd wednesdayite and about a dozen horses....the brick throwers were about 500 yards further along middlewood road....maybe some were goading the dogs and police but not all...and to say that hooligans only live on council estates is way off the mark...

wednesdayites like the odd confrontation now and again and sunday gave the fans another excuse....it has always been the case and you will never stop it....eventually they will grow out of it and return to the fold.....to be replaced by the next generation......like it or not for the past 50 years trouble and football go hand in hand......

Guest totemowl

wednesdayites like the odd confrontation now and again...

you're confused. Wednesdayites are there for the football, the passion, the banter. Wednesdayites are not hoolies. You are talking about hooligans.

Guest eastbank

you're confused. Wednesdayites are there for the football, the passion, the banter. Wednesdayites are not hoolies. You are talking about hooligans.

you cannot seperate the two.......the lads who caused the bother at oldham over 30 years ago.....bring their kids to hillsborough today....fact.....

Guest totemowl

you cannot seperate the two.......the lads who caused the bother at oldham over 30 years ago.....bring their kids to hillsborough today....fact.....

So we have 150 hoolies and a lot more wednesdayites.

Guest eastbank

So we have 150 hoolies and a lot more wednesdayites.

so would you ban all those naughty wednesdayites who caused trouble all those years ago...and those who have served their banning orders.....or is it just those who caused trouble on sunday.....when your a kid and you get taken to hillsborough for the first time you call yourself a wednesdayite...correct..by the time you are in your teens some stay clear of trouble some do not.....then they get older and wiser and put the trouble behind them.....but they still support their club....thats why you can never seperate the two....like it or not they are still wednesdayites just like you and me...

the dog attacks were in different places and not just on leppings lane.....one lad was downed by the dog at the lights while the other was behind the lines of police some 20 minutes later on middlewood road when the dog got him and bit his arm...the only people there at the time were palace fans the odd wednesdayite and about a dozen horses....the brick throwers were about 500 yards further along middlewood road....maybe some were goading the dogs and police but not all...and to say that hooligans only live on council estates is way off the mark...

wednesdayites like the odd confrontation now and again and sunday gave the fans another excuse....it has always been the case and you will never stop it....eventually they will grow out of it and return to the fold.....to be replaced by the next generation......like it or not for the past 50 years trouble and football go hand in hand......

your confusing me with someone else who said hooligans live on council estates!

I can only speak about what i saw on leppings lane and a bit further up (down from the Park Hotel) if someone was bitten inocently elsewhere, then that was wrong, however, the people i saw certainly were not innocent fans.

Anyway dont want to post in this thread anymore incase Owl Capone's dog is reading! :biggrin:

Guest Deleted member

Woof!

I know this means you liked the post above...

You fvckin w@nker :angry:

Come on - out with it - where do you live?

Guest totemowl

so would you ban all those naughty wednesdayites who caused trouble all those years ago...and those who have served their banning orders.....or is it just those who caused trouble on sunday.....when your a kid and you get taken to hillsborough for the first time you call yourself a wednesdayite...correct..by the time you are in your teens some stay clear of trouble some do not.....then they get older and wiser and put the trouble behind them.....but they still support their club....thats why you can never seperate the two....like it or not they are still wednesdayites just like you and me...

Yes I would ban them. I'd rather get rid of them than have the ground closed again, effectively banning thousands more and damaging our club, etc etc.

It's a shame they don't grow up at the same time as normal folk.

your confusing me with someone else who said hooligans live on council estates!

I can only speak about what i saw on leppings lane and a bit further up (down from the Park Hotel) if someone was bitten inocently elsewhere, then that was wrong, however, the people i saw certainly were not innocent fans.

Anyway dont want to post in this thread anymore incase Owl Capone's dog is reading! :biggrin:

He doesnt come on here anymore. Anyway hes just ripped up the Daily Mail because its telling people to vote Tory!!

BTW the Tories are threatening to make people work for a living. Thats F****d Jeffers up for a start

Guest eastbank

Yes I would ban them. I'd rather get rid of them than have the ground closed again, effectively banning thousands more and damaging our club, etc etc.

It's a shame they don't grow up at the same time as normal folk.

well thats a couple of thousand off the gate every week if you include all those from the past 50 years...or even more.......

Valid points.

I get the teens and early 20's wanting to get involved in this stuff, it's always happened and in many ways is unavoidable when you get a large groups of young un's in one place and the hormones start to flow.

What I really don't get is the 30 and 40 year olds who get involved, I noticed on the pitch and afterwards on Sunday many involved were definatetly in their 30s, 40's. This I just don't get, what's going on in their heads, what sort of life do they lead when a 40 year old man feels the need to get involved in football violance. It's just wrong. They deserve much more severe punishment because they really should know better and they defo can't blame it on hormones.