Nerves kicking in now at 2.10pm

Not thought too much about it this week. Been shopping, mowed the lawn, put new glass in the shed window & just sat in the garden with a fridge full of cold carling. Had 2 beers & now I'm getting nervous. Come on Weds please I don't want to see my eldest crying on Monday night, please please get the win today. 90th minute in off the refs @rse anything will do but get the result.

Not thought too much about it this week. Been shopping, mowed the lawn, put new glass in the shed window & just sat in the garden with a fridge full of cold carling. Had 2 beers & now I'm getting nervous. Come on Weds please I don't want to see my eldest crying on Monday night, please please get the win today. 90th minute in off the refs @rse anything will do but get the result.

haha, i think we're due a bit of luck like that. CUM ON WEDNESDAY!

Drink the rest of the beer. It'll dull the pain