Plymouth tonight

And the TV money is going a long way towards their wage bill. Its disgusting how uneven the matches have been. I think that I have watched Wednesday twice on the TV this year and that was in the space of a month.

And another thing, surely the Sheffield Derby is a bigger game than most of the crap that the BBC has been showing.

Deffo.

Sadly the London-centric media consider the north to be Manchester, Liverpool, and Newcastle.

You don't exist otherwise.

And the TV money is going a long way towards their wage bill. Its disgusting how uneven the matches have been. I think that I have watched Wednesday twice on the TV this year and that was in the space of a month.

And another thing, surely the Sheffield Derby is a bigger game than most of the crap that the BBC has been showing.

Only to us I'm afraid, outside of South Yorshire no one gives a flying fandango.

Had loads of Leeds fans ask what was the score on saturday and who had we played :blink:

Tuesday 27th April they have to make a decision by to which game they are to show.

Will defo be our match. The two favourites for t'drop playin each other.

Champions decided.

Runners up decided.

Playoffs decided.

Two relegation places decided.

Only gona be our match, & possibly Watford's match with anythin to play for.

Only to us I'm afraid, outside of South Yorshire no one gives a flying fandango.

Had loads of Leeds fans ask what was the score on saturday and who had we played :blink:

Yeah same ere, Dingle nex door Sat afternoon says "ow u goin on?"

"we'r playin tomorrow"

"oh, who u got?"

Thought he was takin the pi$$ but genuinely didnt know it was Sheffield derby :blink::blink:

Well thank feck that's over, what a dire season.

Good luck against the Sheep on Saturday and against Palace, I can't believe you're where you are in the league and I really hope you stay up. But if you do go down I would imagine you'll quite enjoy L1 - whereas we could quite easily continue to get dicked every week. Bad times!

Good luck against the Sheep on Saturday and against Palace, I can't believe you're where you are in the league and I really hope you stay up. But if you do go down I would imagine you'll quite enjoy L1 - whereas we could quite easily continue to get dicked every week. Bad times!

Chin up mate.

Think you've got a decent Manager in Mariner though, wouldn't say its all doom and gloom!

See you next season. :(

Think you've got a decent Manager in Mariner though, wouldn't say its all doom and gloom!

See you next season. :(

I'd rather go to Elland Road next season if you see what I mean :cool:

Yeah, Mariner's done a decent job from what he has had to work with. Let's hope we can ship out the dross (do you want Steve McCleanshirt back?) and replace them with quality. Easier said than done - I think we might have a few seasons of League 1 to look forward to. Ah well, at least we're not Arsenal fans, I can't think what the poor loves must be going through, with their five seasons without winning anything. Diddums. :rolleyes:

I'd rather go to Elland Road next season if you see what I mean :cool:

Yeah, Mariner's done a decent job from what he has had to work with. Let's hope we can ship out the dross (do you want Steve McCleanshirt back?) and replace them with quality. Easier said than done - I think we might have a few seasons of League 1 to look forward to. Ah well, at least we're not Arsenal fans, I can't think what the poor loves must be going through, with their five seasons without winning anything. Diddums. :rolleyes:

On the bright side matey you'll get to sit in our wonderful west stand again next year.

And maybe listen to our daft band play sally army style shyte while a bunch of no marks degrade our shirt again

:mellow:

On the bright side matey you'll get to sit in our wonderful west stand again next year.

And maybe listen to our daft band play sally army style shyte while a bunch of no marks degrade our shirt again

:mellow:

What about the pies?

Do they even have the pies in the West Stand?

Unlucky mate i really didnt think you would go down at the start of the season.

I know how your feeling and i dont want to feel it this time next week. Personally i glad you have gone just because of the trip to plymouth but looks like we will be making it anyway next season biggrin.gif (Joke)

Chin up! At least you get to visit a few different grounds next season...

All the best for the Future.

I can confirm that pies are sold in your away end, and very nice they are too. Exactly the same as the ones sold on the Kop, in fact!

Anyway, your away end is much better than Bramall Lane's. Better view, and it doesn't smell of bacon.