Potter

That's fair SiJ tbh.

Shame it is often the opposition FB, though!

lol

:biggrin:

My personal favourite is when he does the "swerve"

He fakes to pass it to one full back, but then changes direction (sometimes a little twirl) and proceeds to send it to the other one.

Its like his little party trick.

I get dead excited when he does it.

My boll0x start to tingle when he raises both arms just before taking a corner or free-kick...

You just know that lightly-floated ball, delivered without pace is gonna cause all sorts of problems for someone.

I almost actually 'jizzed' yesterday...!

My boll0x start to tingle when he raises both arms just before taking a corner or free-kick...

You just know that lightly-floated ball, delivered without pace is gonna cause all sorts of problems for someone.

I know what you mean.

Those corners are deceptively slow.

Guest Adam_Wilkinson

to be fair I thought Potter was OK today. one of his better games.

thats the problem with potter he plays one of his better games and he only plays OK!! its players like that, that we dont need in the squad!

I know what you mean.

Those corners are deceptively slow.

I've just checked my pants and there are some 'marks' on the inside front (and back)!

I,M getting up now and after my shower, I might put them back on to remind me of the joys of DP...!

I've just checked my pants and there are some 'marks' on the inside front (and back)!

I,M getting up now and after my shower, I might put them back on to remind me of the joys of DP...!

I love Darren Potter.

No one, I mean no one can pass to a full back/take a slow corner quite like that guy.

He did stop taking corners yesterday, although JJ's were not much better.

I used to rate his free kicks, the goal away at Bristol last season for example. The position for his attempt in the first half yesterday was perfect, then Potter passed it to their keeper.

THAT pass he insists on playing to the stikers.... aimless, about chest height, and spinning like flip.... hard to control in space, never mind wi a centre half in your shorts.

Pass the ball forward on the FLOOR, to FEET, our strikers are crying out for some creative support from our midfield.