Sell out next week?

LincolnOwl - You've done it now!!! :biggrin:

Have I to go and get my crash helmet again?

:biggrin:

oi. i am owllincoln. (lincolnowl is a different person) :biggrin:

Think the official definition of a part time fan was one who doesnt go to every game and / or does not have a wednesdat tattoo / hasn't named a dog after a wednesday player / has missed a home game in the last 20 years etc ;-)

define 'part timers' please?

'Fans who aren't prepared to do their share of the hard work of supporting OUR club.

This DOES NOT include fans who are not able to attend due to financial or personal reasons (just those who can't be @rsed)

Guest the lollipop guild

I don't think I've ever approached a derby game with so much dread....

Coming back for this one, but I think it'll be a long journey back.

I don't think that many people will be buying tickets this week.

well thay foooking should be !!!

anyone who has any feeling for wednesday and who can make/afford next sunday should be there!

we are in no worse a position than we were prior to the boro game........ last game showdown with palace on the cards !!!

come on, get your arse down to Hillsborough next sun and make ita day to remember and as volotile and intimidating as possible !!

NO EXCUSES

Think the official definition of a part time fan was one who doesnt go to every game and / or does not have a wednesdat tattoo / hasn't named a dog after a wednesday player / has missed a home game in the last 20 years etc ;-)

Seriously, I never picked up on that. That's why you appear to suffer from schizophrenia. :biggrin:

Sorry, I will pay more attention next time.

Anyway - you've started it now (just to repeat) - Awaits Grandad and Rob Howe.

Fight............................

Guest No.5 is Hugh Dowd

i must be a part timer then, only got a WEDNESDAY tattoo not a WEDNESDAT! 35 years and 76 grounds don't count!

Guest No.5 is Hugh Dowd

Not even close. come back when you have put more effort in :biggrin:

22 years in HMF, travelling 600 miles RT on average for a 'home' game? could do better i suppose.............

Guest No.5 is Hugh Dowd

There are people on here far more qualified to answer whether you are a true fan or not! :rolleyes:

ok ......Ta, now i know

Guest sheridan's2penalties

What should happen is that 34,000 Wednesdayites drown out 5,000 blunts singing 'you're the sh!t of Sheffield' till the end as they send us to almost certain relegation, and we stand up and show them that although we may be the inferior team at the moment and for the past ten years, we are still the bigger club and the better fans.

Unfortunately, I fear the reality is that about 24,000 (if we're lucky) Wednesdayites will sit quietly stunned, like rabbits in the headlights, while the blunties send us to almost certain relegation.

Edited by sheridan's2penalties

30,500 to see an exciting 0-3 defeat that virtually seals our relegation.

I dreamed it last night. Seriously.

On the plus side, Potter made a surging forward run (came to nothing as the rest of the team were too shocked), Irvine went all out attack once the third had gone in, and Tudders is out for the rest of the season after tripping over his bottom lip.

30,500 to see an exciting 0-3 defeat that virtually seals our relegation.

I dreamed it last night. Seriously.

On the plus side, Potter made a surging forward run (came to nothing as the rest of the team were too shocked), Irvine went all out attack once the third had gone in, and Tudders is out for the rest of the season after tripping over his bottom lip.

Sell out? Not gonna happen now.

Ticket office might be busy with returns though.

wow, that's a shocker.... You can get your ST for next season while you are there

Ok..

Lets get this straight.

If I pick and choose my matches isn't it obvious that this game would be no1 on my list?

Are you trying to suggest that people should have a ST or just not bother?