Sell out next week?

Guest faldo57

Ok..

Lets get this straight.

If I pick and choose my matches isn't it obvious that this game would be no1 on my list?

Are you trying to suggest that people should have a ST or just not bother?

Anyone who returns a sheffield derby ticket ,on the back of a narrow defeat at boro when staying up or going down is still in our own hands, should never lay claim to be an owls fan again!!, lets sell out , and if we get walloped return your palace tickets lol!

Ok..

Lets get this straight.

If I pick and choose my matches isn't it obvious that this game would be no1 on my list?

Are you trying to suggest that people should have a ST or just not bother?

Its more that you p1ss people off with your 'lets fill the old lady' and your comments about numbers going to games when you can't be arsed to go yourself.

How any so called Owls fan can stay away from Hillsborough for a steel city derby is beyond me.

Especially if you live in Sheffield, can afford it, not ill at the time of the match etc.

If you're a true Owl, you will be there showing the pigs what real support looks like.

Yeah, and watch the game through your fingers or tears.

Got to be more enjoyable watching your own Dad get mugged.

Can't wait

I must be mad TBH

Yup.

It is the most terrifying game of the season, I hate derby games...but I kinda like the feeling lol. The pure pleasure of winning definately does NOT outweigh the absolute misery of losing though.

So we had better flippingwin!

Yup.

It is the most terrifying game of the season, I hate derby games...but I kinda like the feeling lol . The pure pleasure of winning definately does NOT outweigh the absolute misery of losing though.

So we had better flippingwin!

I'm the complete opposite mate, I worry silly, I always over do the excitement where it turns more to worry, I always think it will be a thrashing and we will be humiliated but when the match starts it sinks to more of a normal game, however i was stunned at half time this season, lets see how i handle next week with such a huge amount depdending on the game, :ohmy:

Two points.... 1) You've got to remember that a lot of owls fans suffer with chronic lethargic syndrome (still ringing Radio Sheffield asking if its on TV !!!!) plus a lot "cant get" or have "work commitments"

2)Why is everyone so poo poo scared of Utd ? they are garbage , total crap , i think i heard that they had taken 3 points out of a possible 30 away from home!

They have "team" full of loan players who dont really care, if we dont whip their hide then we deserve to go down,simple as that

Guest Blue&WhiteBen

How any so called Owls fan can stay away from Hillsborough for a steel city derby is beyond me.

Especially if you live in Sheffield, can afford it, not ill at the time of the match etc.

If you're a true Owl, you will be there showing the pigs what real support looks like.

i'm with you on that one

no matter how poo poo we are, i wouldn't want to miss it