Positives from tonight

Beevers? Good game?

How can an 8 foot player let the ball go over his head so often. And his distribution is shocking. That really does wind me up.

Wasn't the worse player by a long shot, admitedley

:biggrin:

been good recently, but doesn't play well when we're losing, loses so much confidence which is a worry. Like you say though, wasn't the worst player tonight. Although, I thought the defence was OK tonight. An unbelievable overhead kick and a lucky deflection beat us at the end of the day

:biggrin:

been good recently, but doesn't play well when we're losing, loses so much confidence which is a worry. Like you say though, wasn't the worst player tonight. Although, I thought the defence was OK tonight. An unbelievable overhead kick and a lucky deflection beat us at the end of the day

Thats a fair point.

The midfield and strike 'force' were the main culprits tonight. We're so week in our squad, I don't see how we can change it much.

Guest Distraught!

The biggest positive from tonight:

We should have heard the last of the dicks that still think that the play offs are a possibility.

As for the season overall, we can get over this.

Guest owls_4_life

Not been tested for a while so nice to know he's still a good keeper, apart from his kicking of course

He must be doing something right the defence seem much more comfortable now. But that may be cause Purse isn't playing as bad!

Guest James-The-Owl

Thief. You've probably cost us a loan signing now

They always either under or over charge me, even with those ridiculously massive calculators, I reckon I'm at a loss on the whole though, which is obviously the club's gain :biggrin: