Wednesday vs Doncaster 16th February 2010

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Guest Johnbloodaxe

listen to wednesdayshites you dont realise how much bull you talk big team no fans you are an embarassement to sheffield no yorkshire in a whole and your guna thumped by the rovers in your own back yard bring it on

Are all the piggy fans as eloquent as you??

Reminiscent of Wilde or Shaw in their prime...

:blink::blink::blink::blink:

and just in case that you think to ask... no neither are available on loan to fill in for all your injured premiership level players....

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

Guest wilkotheowl

3-1 Wednesday UTO WTID

This game & Saturdays' home fixture v. Ipswich will be the defining point of our season. Two wins & we're up to 10th., just 6 points off the play-offs, but two defeats & we're right in it for sure !

2-1 Wednesday tonight-C'mon Wednesday !

I think the break will have done us good................................................

Guest intercity0wl

This game & Saturdays' home fixture v. Ipswich will be the defining point of our season. Two wins & we're up to 10th., just 6 points off the play-offs, but two defeats & we're right in it for sure !

2-1 Wednesday tonight-C'mon Wednesday !

I think the break will have done us good................................................

Im assuming the move up to 10th is without anybody else picking up points over the next 5 days ?.

you lucky thing least you wont be there to watch your side fail and lose 4-0 to the better team mighty donny and sharp will get a hatrick aswell as a clarke own goal cos lets face it hes a useless fat cnut anyway :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Half-term, innit

Did we know Paul Sturrock is a special guest tonight?...........erm.......when I say 'we', not me obviously. :biggrin:

Yes 'we' did, apparently............*thanks James*

Give him a cheer from me......... dont know what it is about PS that makes you like the guy more than you should........a good human I guess.

He almost makes me forget that my hero Gary Bannister will be there as well......

Guest Johnbloodaxe

:st2:

There now..thats a full team of Sturrocks for you for tonight....

With just this one up front.....

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

listen to wednesdayshites you dont realise how much bull you talk big team no fans you are an embarassement to sheffield no yorkshire in a whole and your guna thumped by the rovers in your own back yard bring it on

This kind of over confidence I associate with the very young, and the very stupid…

I'm guessing you're both…