Varney to stay permenantly??

Guest edforceowl

He's starting to become the hardest working player on the pitch, especially hardest working striker, Tudgay looks like he can't be arsed most o time

Guest JonTheOwl66

He's starting to become the hardest working player on the pitch, especially hardest working striker, Tudgay looks like he can't be arsed most o time

Tudgay's struggling.

Varney does more in 3 matches than Jeffers has done in 3 years. Jeffers is an embarressment to his profession.

Varney is a worker, and has a great habit of scoring goals. If I were a Derby fan i'd be belly aching as to why one of their players is helping out a fellow relegation contender.

Guest JonTheOwl66

He's definately not on form, theres just no drive to his play, it's almost lazy like

It's not that, he has no confidence..

Guest edforceowl

It's not that, he has no confidence..

He should have confidence in his own ability, he's a good player but just not recently

He's definately not on form, theres just no drive to his play, it's almost lazy like

and why do you think that is ?

It is because he is guaranteed a starting place no matter what.

He knows he does not have to perform to his maximum every week to keep hold of his place in the starting 11. (poor management by Irvine if you ask me)

I thought a managers best weapon against players out of form and sorts was to drop them for a week ?

Did you attend the Plymouth game ?

He should have confidence in his own ability, he's a good player but just not recently

See Above

He knows he does not have to perform to his maximum every week to keep hold of his place in the starting 11. (poor management by Irvine if you ask me)

I thought a managers best weapon against players out of form and sorts was to drop them for a week ?

Tudgay is doing a job for the team , helping out in midfield and defence .

Was my and others MOM against Plymouth and again played a part in Varneys goal yesterday .

But i think you are a bit simple so that could explain things .

See Above

Was my and others MOM against Plymouth and again played a part in Varneys goal yesterday .

Wow........ he played well in one game

I repeat again for your SIMPLE brain

He has scored in one of his last 15 matches. As our main striker, are we not allowed to be concerned and ask for more from him ?

Drop Tudgay for who ? Again a player who get knocked far too much when he doesn't score for a couple of games.

Sodje ?

Oh hang on..... I forgot..... we got rid of him leaving us with 2 fit strikers and an ineffective / injury prone Clarke

Guest bigandy

See Above

Exactly. He may not be scoring bucket loads at the moment but he's contributing a hell of a lot to the team. Jusst look how many assists he's got this season, I thinks its 9, far greater than anyone else in the team.

Wow........ he played well in one game

I repeat again for your SIMPLE brain

He has scored in one of his last 15 matches. As our main striker, are we not allowed to be concerned and ask for more from him ?

Under Laws he was throwing it off and i advocated getting rid but since AI has arrived he is a different player .

You said Tudgay had a poor game against Plymouth therefore i can only deduce you have the brain of a pea .

Under Laws he was throwing it off and i advocated getting rid but since AI has arrived he is a different player .

You said Tudgay had a poor game against Plymouth therefore i can only deduce you have the brain of a pea .

so every opinion you have is correct. Mine on the other hand, is incorrect and therefore I am mentally disabled ?

A little egotistical don't you think, not letting someone have an opinion that differs to yours ?

He's versatile, hard working and quick. I'd be happy with Varney & Tudgay.

Then we'd just need to replace Clarke & Sodje with Drogba & Adebayor....Or slightly cr*pper CCC versions

i can't see adebayor leaving city to be honest...but torres looks an option at liverpool...but, could he play along side drogba...thats for irvine to sort out next year...

so every opinion you have is correct. Mine on the other hand, is incorrect and therefore I am mentally disabled ?

A little egotistical don't you think, not letting someone have an opinion that differs to yours ?

No you just spout poo .

You have a reputation for it .

Sodje ?

Oh hang on..... I forgot..... we got rid of him leaving us with 2 fit strikers and an ineffective / injury prone Clarke

So you would have wanted to replace him with Sodje, yet call Clarke ineffective and injury prone,

Remind us of the stand out moments Sodje had in his 2 1/2 years here.

Edited by web_owls