QPR AWAY

Guest East_Dene_Owl

Guest East_Dene_Owl

This is what Blunts are paying on saturday........ but what does Ambulant mean????

We have been allocated an initial 1,000 Upper Tier tickets and 1,000 Lower Tier tickets, however up to 3,000 tickets are available in total.

Upper Tier tickets are priced £30 Adults, £20 Concessions (Seniors over 60, Young adults 16-21, Juniors U16).

Lower Tier tickets are priced £25 Adults, £15 (Seniors over 60, Young adults 16-21, Juniors U16), Juniors under 8 can go free of charge if accompanied by an adult.

2 pairs of wheelchair and helper tickets are also available. These are priced at £15 for the pair.

Ambulant tickets are also available priced at £20 in the Upper Tier, £15 in the Lower Tier.

This match is a Category C fixture therefore 150 loyalty points will be issued to supporters purchasing tickets.

Guest intercity0wl

Ambulent means disabled but not confined to a wheelchair IE can get around a bit. deaf ect, you would have to be registered at the club to qualify for one of those tickets.

Guest Gornaldo

Got mine this afternoon..

Reckon it should be a decent following as it always is to London.

With it being a bank holiday too.... Beer aplenty :-)

Guest Gornaldo

I live in London so it'll be a looooong day of drinking, I hope the weather is decent.

I'll have a look in to where we went last year, there was a quality one near the ground that we all congregated in... anyone got any ideas?

Guest Gornaldo

Bumpety trump.

1) Anyone driving down with a decent idea of somewhere to park?

2) Pubs... Where's everyone heading?

G

x

I'm down there from Sat night to see Mrs's sister, anyone going out early doors Monday cos I'll be wandering lookig for Wednesday drinkers but don't know where to go.

Went o that pub next to away end last year but a bit ropey (the springbock?) and they don't let away fans in this season I've heard, they check ticketsto get in.

Guest East_Dene_Owl

Bumpety trump.

1) Anyone driving down with a decent idea of somewhere to park?

2) Pubs... Where's everyone heading?

G

x

If you drive past the BBC television centre which will be on your right coming from north take first road on left and there is loads of street parking near some industrial units which also offer parking spaces.

Guest Drabble

anybody from doncaster need a ride down, mate got a mini bus, and people have let him down so have extra places

pm me for more info