Sgt Wednesday

• Last visited

• Days Won

Sgt Wednesday last won the day on May 28 2018

Sgt Wednesday had the most liked content!

Recent Profile Visitors

5,165 profile views

Sgt Wednesday's Achievements

Experienced

Experienced (11/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Posting Machine
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. The players got Monk the sack. They pretty much downed tools at Christmas last season and they haven't really been that bothered since. The 3 defeats to Luton, Rotherham and Wycombe, followed by beating Bournemouth is a text book scenario, where the players aren't happy and they want a change. The players were telling us that if Monk stays, we could go down but look what we can do.
  2. Are you ok? You are just rambling nonsense. Pearson's record at Watford in the premier league. Played 22, won 7, drawn 5, lost 10. 26 points from 22 games. For a team that was almost down, they did very well to get out of it and may have stayed up if Pearson had stayed for the last couple of games. To me that was a successful reign if you isolate Pearsons games.
  3. He brought Watford back from having no chance of staying in the premier League to safety. They then sacked him when they were outside the bottom 3. That was his last job, so not sure wtf you are talking about, standard.
  4. Millwall have had a decent enough start, we were the better side. Not a terrible point that.
  5. You are right, a lot of people miss what Harris does for the team. Which in turn shows a lack of understanding of football and the basics of the sport. I like Harris, he's one of my favourite players, his work rate is never questioned and he occasionally produces brilliance. The ultimate top end Championship player to lower prem.
  6. It was handbags. Don't let your dislike of Harris cloud your judgement.
  7. .............................Wildsmith ................Palmer......Iorfa.....Borner Odubajo.....Bannan......Pelupessy........Reach .............................Brown ...................Windass....Kachunga
  8. I will say it again, I am not blaming Marriott for the poor form, I am saying when he came in we had been doing ok. He didn't join a team low on confidence, which is what you said.
  9. I can't remember saying that, but he didn't come into a team low on confidence, you are wrong.
  10. He walked into a team that were doing ok, we have been terrible since he came in.
  11. Our last 3 opponents would probably disagree, they would take any of them. We have a manager who can't even motivate himself to talk properly in an interview, thank f'k fans aren't allowed in.
  12. The squad isn't that bad, we are just massively underachieving. On paper we have a strong Championship squad.
  13. Look at his f'kin record from christmas, no other club would have kept him on. I like that Mr Chansiri is loyal and gives people a chance but its now time. If we are going to go down, at least go with a f'kin fight.
  14. Playing fullbacks at CB because he doesn't want to change shape. Losing 2 of our starting CM's but continues to play 3 CM's when we all know 2 aren't ready and one is terrible. Tactically, he's awful. Get back to basics, round pegs in round f'kin holes.