SEASON TICKET PRICES

Are next seasons prices too expensive?  

251 members have voted

1. 1. Are you planning on purchasing a season ticket next season?

• Yes, renewal
    • Yes, first timer
    • No, too expensive
    • No, other reason(s)
  2. 2. Would you consider purchasing a season ticket if they were priced as below?

• Yes
    • No
    • Already renewing but cheaper prices would be great

For the purpose of this poll can you not take into account the LEGAL ACTION and any problems you have with the current board... cheers.

Imagine how many tickets you would sell SWFC if you reconsidered the prices of next seasons tickets.

£200 KOP

£250 NORTH STAND

£300 SOUTH STAND

for renewals and an extra £50 for first timers for example then kids for £50 anywhere in the stadium.

Look at the demand for tickets now you've dropped them to £10, yes end of the season games always pull in a big crowd but the demand for tickets at £10 is beyond anything you expected to sell.

DO THE RIGHT THING.

PS, if Brian Laws or Lee steal my idea again then I'm going to get Steve to get WWE Superstars also WWE Divas on you.

Edited by nk

Should there be a "no - other reason" option as well as the "too expensive" in the 'Are you planning on purchasing a season ticket next season?' question? Seems like a bit of a leading question otherwise

:ohmy:

Edited by Wise_Owl

YOUR idea?

I claimed the reduction in ticket prices for Norwich first.

And my dad has a bigger car than yours.

Probably.

My Dad has a tank and a Hummer Limo Hybrid.

My thread is bigger than your thread, I can delete/edit your thread.

I WIN.

Guest farnworthowls

If Kop season passes were priced at £200 then SWFC would have £600 off us no problems at all, but we aint paying the current ransom set by the club.

Guest shaftesbury_owl

I have to say that I'm a first timer who is undecided. I'm awaiting work situations to sort themselves out, the club to change ownership, and any possible review of season ticket prices. This will formulate my decision overall. Of course that option is currently unavailable on the poll, so I have refrained from contributing.

Guest micky v

if the prices were frozen or just a tenner more then i would be renewing but am now waiting to see what news our good friend sapphire will bring when he assumes control of our beloved club

I won't renew my season ticket unless we have a takeover at some point this summer. I don't like the current direction the club is taking and find myself disagreeing with most of the actions taken by the powers that be at Hillsborough.

Just renewed mine at the Lane - £299 on direct debit over 5 months with a free under 12's season ticket thrown in for nowt. Took me 5 minutes on the phone, no photo's and don't even have to wait for the postman to deliver - just carry on using the same swipe card I had last season.

Just renewed mine at the Lane - £299 on direct debit over 5 months with a free under 12's season ticket thrown in for nowt. Took me 5 minutes on the phone, no photo's and don't even have to wait for the postman to deliver - just carry on using the same swipe card I had last season.

Wednesday will get round to doing that...

in 2030, when every other Club has technology to recognise a fan by his fingerprint.

Guest dc_17

Hi All,

If season ticket prices are an issue, please take a look into this. Any feedback or questions are welcome. Thanks.

www.seasonticketsales.co.uk

Hi All,

If season ticket prices are an issue, please take a look into this. Any feedback or questions are welcome. Thanks.

Superb idea - BUT, just a £29.00 discount on a SWFC season ticket, with a same phone and tariff as I can get with a free Laptop/Ps3/Xbox360/32" HD TV, etc, etc...??

Hi All,

Not a bad idea commercially as I'm sure some would go for it

I wouldn't because of the quality of the handsets which are ancient

Also the site's layout and navigation is dreadful

But good luck with it anyway - a novel idea !

Owlstalk Shop