Esajas

Guest chap_owl

Guest chap_owl

Etienne is on trial with Rangers... might not be a bad move for him, about the same standard as the Championship in that league anyway

Guest intercity0wl

Etienne is on trial with Rangers... might not be a bad move for him, about the same standard as the Championship in that league anyway

Thought he would have given up on ever finding a British club that thought he could cut it in the physical world of footy over here.

Think he should make his last stop a trial at Luton then get on the first Easy Jet flight back to Amsterdam.

Thought he would have given up on ever finding a British club that thought he could cut it in the physical world of footy over here.

Think he should make his last stop a trial at Luton then get on the first Easy Jet flight back to Amsterdam.

Or Liverpool or Everton!  :biggrin:

Talented certainly but I believe the move here was far too much of a culture shock and hes far to immature to settle in properly.

Agreed. He's nowhere near as good as he thinks he is though.

Because the SPL is on a par with League 2? :biggrin:

:wink: I know you are jesting, but only 2 weeks ago I watched my team in London win, and put 3 past the team currently top of the CCC.

Edited by edinburghowl

Agreed. He's nowhere near as good as he thinks he is though.

:wink: I know you are jesting, but only 2 weeks ago I watched my team in London win, and put 3 past the team currently top of the CCC.

Does that count as a nibble atleast?

fishing.gif

Edited by camffiti

Guest Sheff Owl

Good luck to the guy, had the potential but from the amount of time he was seen down town you have to ask what he was more interested in.

If he can just concentrate on Football then who know's...

Guest Darkus Owlus

He'd get a lot of goals in League 1 for sure.

He had quality and would have been able to get away with generally average performances and the odd bit of skill easily.

Quality is sparse in League 1, the Colchester side we played was largely pap but they're effective because they work as a team, that extra patch of skill can get you two more points.

A lot of people moaned about JJ last season, when he had speed, no shooting ability and barely average displays, yet this season people are ushing him back to fitness.

EE had proper shooting ability, could beat a man but every now and then would be poo . They average out as quite similar players, the only difference is JJ got in the team a lot more.