The day after the night before

Decent result. Could have won or lost on another day.

Home form is a worry as is lack of goals. However we are better and improved on last year.

A bit of a sticky patch no doubt about it. Gives the usual suspects on here a chance to hyperventilate and over react which is always amusing to read.

No doubt we will have a better patch like we did at the seasons beginning soon and then the opposite will be happening on here and we will be looking at a sure fire play off bid.

Everyone is calling for Drenthe to start because he does look an exciting player. Trouble is he won't provide any help in defence. He won't track back which makes us vulnerable.

That's why he's used as an impact player. Bring him on when we are chasing the game and see if he can turn it round. You wouldn't want to risk him if you were one up. I'm surprised he was brought on yesterday, J Mags would have been a safer option.

Gray will be trying to drill the team ethic into him. I hope he manages it because Drenthe has the potential to be special....although he's never achieved that potential at previous clubs.

FFS, on recent form we are not going to have a mid table finish.. How hard is this to understand.

How hard is it to understand that form changes with the weather? If we win 2 games we will all be talking about playoffs again...lose 2 and we will be relegated with no hope!!! We're not even half way through the season.

I don't care which team you want to talk about and how much money they have spent but it is almost a certainty that every club in in the championship will have a run of 4 or 5 games where they struggle and don't pick up points...we are in ours at the moment!!! It's a way of life in the championship

We will win games again this season and we will put a run of results together at some point...chill thi beans ffs

Edited by Wednesday_Jack

How hard is it to understand that form changes with the weather? If we win 2 games we will all be talking about playoffs again...lose 2 and we will be relegated with no hope!!! We're not even half way through the season.

I don't care which team you want to talk about and how much money they have spent but it is almost a certainty that every club in in the championship will have a run of 4 or 5 games where they struggle and don't pick up points...we are in ours at the moment!!! It's a way of life in the championship

We will win games again this season and we will put a run of results together at some point...chill thi beans ffs

I am very chilled, don't judge everyone by your own standards. Someone expressing concerns doesn't mean they are running for the hills screaming, whilts pis5ing their pantaloons.. It might do in your binary childish world.

We're possible at the beginning of a downturn. The main reason for this downturn is a lack of goals. There is no obvious solution to this, no returning striker, no definite news of a signing. This is why it's a worry.

Nuhiu, Madine or May could hit a scoring patch, but relying on this is a bit dodgy in my book.

I am very chilled, don't judge everyone by your own standards. Someone expressing concerns doesn't mean they are running for the hills screaming, whilts pis5ing their pantaloons.. It might do in your binary childish world.

We're possible at the beginning of a downturn. The main reason for this downturn is a lack of goals. There is no obvious solution to this, no returning striker, no definite news of a signing. This is why it's a worry.

Nuhiu, Madine or May could hit a scoring patch, but relying on this is a bit dodgy in my book.

Your the one who's numb from the neck up...You was the brain dead one who was scream poor form n relegation n rubbish season. All your posts so far have contradicted themselves.

The lack of goals is pretty obvious to any one who understands football

I wish people would stop saying this,

Our recent form (3 points from the last 5 games) is relegation form. Our lack of goals make reversing this diffcult.

We are heading straight into a relegation battle.

This my friend is an overreaction and contradictory to your previous comment...it also backs up my point of form turning in little batches of 5 games where we struggle. Shut your trap idiot!!! Edited by Wednesday_Jack

This my friend is an overreaction and contradictory to your previous comment...it also backs up my point of form turning in little batches of 5 games where we struggle. Shut your trap idiot!!!

In the middle of your childish insults, I think your point is that  5 games isn't  enough to be considered a form trend.

This is a valid argument, but the counter claim is OK how many games is long enough. There isn't a right or wrong answer to this.

You need to learn to argue like a grown up & not revert to insulting the poster.

The problem is we haven't really looked fantastic.

Had good spells here and there but its not like we were really buzzing and just had a slump.

Our best is to defend well and have a couple of decent chances.This would be ok away but this is at home.

We've yet to hit the heights of last seasons best football.

We need some new players.Gray knows this too.

We just have to wait and see.