tickets for charlton

Seriously thought Cardiff, it could do with a little more clarity in a few areas. I'm sitting in the south for only the second time in my life and that map gives absolutely no indication where the queen will be and, as you say, the kop could be a little clearer.

Seriously thought Cardiff, it could do with a little more clarity in a few areas. I'm sitting in the south for only the second time in my life and that map gives absolutely no indication where the queen will be and, as you say, the kop could be a little clearer.

If you get to your seat and all you see is crowd, you're facing the wrong way, turn around and you will see the green playing area, also known as the pitch.

Guest westmidlandowl

My tickets come today and i'm on row 48 seats 72 and 73, but one is on gangway S and other ticket is on gangway R. I've never sat in the north before just wanted to check my seats are together? probably a stupid question but thought I would check.

If you get to your seat and all you see is crowd, you're facing the wrong way, turn around and you will see the green playing area, also known as the pitch.

Thanks mate, valuable advice.

I was gonna go for the Christine Keeler astride the chair pose but I'll have to have a rethink.

My tickets come today and i'm on row 48 seats 72 and 73, but one is on gangway S and other ticket is on gangway R. I've never sat in the north before just wanted to check my seats are together? probably a stupid question but thought I would check.

Sounds like they will be in the middle of a block, with one slightly closer to S and 1 to R

Guest fatowl1967

already got tickets booked a couple of weeks ago for the kop, section T, row 7, seats 148, 149 and 150 i think. Didn't realise when i booked that you could sit anywhere for the same price, so i'll be annoyed on saturday if north and south are full and the kop's half empty as usual! :angry:

I am sure if you pop back into the new customer friendly ticket office the staff would swap your tickets for you.(obiously not sure if this is viable for you)