The Bars at SWFC........

If you had the option of being able to stay behind at full time, for say 45 minutes - buy a pint and watch the results coming in on Sky TV instead of joining the crush to get out / get to pub / get stuck in traffic, would you?

Always used to go into The Riverside after the game, meet up with mates who sat in other stands. Stayed 'til around 6:00, two pints apiece for around 20 of us.

One season Mr Walker decided to charge for Riverside membership. We decided that it wasn't worth paying to join for 45mins after the games of the season when The Riverside wasn't being used for corporate events. We moved to The Park post match (pre Wednesdayite Lounge days) and around £100 per game was lost the the "well run club".

I did e-mail Mr Walker and suggested that The Riverside should be available to season ticket holders post match. Never got a feckin reply.

Bean-bags from The Sty?

I like the idea of a pub in the ground. Perhaps Mr Harrison could help out with Thornbridge beers, it works for Sheffield Club.

I would love it if we could sell real ale but i am not 100% but i think all grounds have got a tie up with carlsberg unfortunately