The Bars at SWFC........

Guest Walkley_Owl

They do it at Elland Road too behind the Don Revie stand (kop end), I've been in it, felt dirty afterward's though :ph34r:

Thats the highly profitable Billys Bar.

Guest Walkley_Owl

I think this is the bast option.

Even temp converting one of the unused functions rooms if possible for Matchdays.

Members only.

Alienating people?

I remember when we went to Derby last season in the cup there was an announcement that a bar will be open after the match showing whatever live match was on. Thought it was a good idea tp 'catch' those who go to the pub after the match or want to miss traffic.

An official SWFC pub with Owls memorabilia would be an absolute winner. Wednesdayite use it throughout the week for all their social events too. Easy money.

It would also be a target for the pigs and other away fans, bonus points for smashing up a rivals pub you know.

Well if they ever get some real beers on and as someone very skilled in the art of micro brewing

could make some "Wednesday range "of ales*, furthermore lets also have some proper cooked food too!!

(* Get ready for the jokes ....goes down well etc)

Edited by Big Jack

Guest kryten

Yes

Defo.

Can some proper beers be put in as well, carlsberg tastes of pish. especially in the god awful bottles / cans at the ground.

give Kelham Island or the Fat Cat a call.

I'm sure they could help out no end.

Everything is local these days in't it /............

Good quality real ale would be great, many people walk a long way for a good pint so if it was served in the ground... :cool:

I think that would be a brilliant.

Even tho I have to drive up from the Midlands for each game, and wont ever drink if im driving, it would be a great idea. It would also mean missing the traffic down Penistone road to get back onto the M1 which would make a change.

Edited by Shifty Powers