Ticket office and Megastore Closed today

For those on here that don't normally attend, you can use real money at one of those turnstyle things. Super it is.

Word of warning though. Paulo Di Canio has left the club.

Out of interest, why have you named yourself after a ******* privates?

Not picking a fight, just asking.

I for one think the whole setup in the ticket office / mega-store is a load of tripe the people who work there don't give a poo the whole dam place lacks any sort of leadership or sales experience ..how many times have i called in on my dinner break and been late for my next job ..the whole flippingplace and yes the staff need a good kick up the arse nobody owes them a job....and yes I've done a full shift today .....Thank-you and Happy new Year rant over :mad:

Guest aj_owl

I was a pioneer two season ago.

There's loads now! :ph34r:

Oh Dear...

No wonder things have slowed down now we are employing women :tongue:

Tear stub

Open Gate

Tear Stub

Open Gate

Put Mascara on check in mirror

Check nails

Pout lips

Tear stub etc

JOKE BTW

Guest bigwilly

I trust the original poster works, and if so presume that he/she is on holiday??????

Are the staff at SWFC not entitled to time off? also taking in to consideration that they worked on Boxing Day?

Give the guys a break.

be good idea if they had enough staff to work a rota system

Oh Dear...

No wonder things have slowed down now we are employing women :tongue:

Tear stub

Open Gate

Tear Stub

Open Gate

Put Mascara on check in mirror

Check nails

Pout lips

Tear stub etc

JOKE BTW

You missed out the hair! :biggrin:

Guest bigwilly

I for one think the whole setup in the ticket office / mega-store is a load of tripe the people who work there don't give a poo the whole dam place lacks any sort of leadership or sales experience ..how many times have i called in on my dinner break and been late for my next job ..the whole flippingplace and yes the staff need a good kick up the arse nobody owes them a job....and yes I've done a full shift today .....Thank-you and Happy new Year rant over :mad:

i know 1 or 2 that work there and for ur information they r are loyal wednesday fans, and attend the games, they are as fed up with the situation as u and i n every other wednesdayite, i wouldnt be suprised if not on verge of a walkout the abuse they get then be noone to serve u on u dinner breaks least u gettin a dinner break :mad: