Ticket office and Megastore Closed today

Travelled into Sheffield from Matlock to get my family's tickets (5 in all) for Saturdays game.

Cannot believe the place was closed today. 3 days before the game and its New Years Day tomorrow. Am seriously pi$$ed off.

Well done, all at SWFC. That's 5 people who will not now be attending on Saturday.

Went home via Bramall Lane. Open ? What do you think ?

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

Travelled into Sheffield from Matlock to get my family's tickets (5 in all) for Saturdays game.

Cannot believe the place was closed today. 3 days before the game and its New Years Day tomorrow. Am seriously pi$$ed off.

Well done, all at SWFC. That's 5 people who will not now be attending on Saturday.

I think you should have called to check, or asked Kivo.

Guest BigDave

I glanced at the opening times the other day, it was open but closed early

Still loads to be done in the old PR department me thinks.

Guest BigDave

I arrived at 1.30pm.

Well the club don't need the revenue do they ?

I'm sure it said 1pm

Alot of places have different hours over Christmas

To be fair, it is new years eve and it could well cost more to staff the place and open the business than the revenue they are likely to make.........sensible if you ask me.

Managed rota system based on how many staff? taking in to consideration the number that have recently been made redundant?

This is another issue entirely

There needs to be a strategy that can provide ticket solutions for everyone whilst at the same time working within the constraints of the club's finances.

I think a lot comes from frustration at situations where fans want to buy things and spend money but recently haven't been able to for one reason or another

Owlstalk Shop

I trust the original poster works, and if so presume that he/she is on holiday??????

Are the staff at SWFC not entitled to time off? also taking in to consideration that they worked on Boxing Day?

Give the guys a break.

WTF!

He travelled from Matlock to buy a ticket and was let down. 5 people won't be attending the game!

Poor systems set up by our former CEO bearing fruit on a regular basis!

Edited by M Royds

Not a dig at the poster neither but everyone is entitled to time off.

Managed rota system based on how many staff? taking in to consideration the number that have recently been made redundant?

Today is a normal working day NOT a bank holiday !

Every shop in Sheffield is open.

Our neighbours ticket office is open.

Ours is not.

The official website does not say anything about being closed today.

Closing today, a few days before the match, with a Bank Holiday in between would seem to be NOT a very good idea !

WTF!

He travelled from Matlock to buy a ticket and was let down. 5 people won't be attending the game!

I'd think that intelligence would tell you if your driving all that way to buy tickets on new years eve to check whether it was open or not.......

Guest BigDave

Goes back to what we keep on hearing - it's too difficult to get tickets for our matches.

As a rule of thumb, exactly, but it's New Years Eve, i went on Monday but had a look when it was open as it's the Hol's

The ticket office staff deserve time off and it's not as if they have 20 people working in there where they can rota it

Today is a normal working day NOT a bank holiday !

Every shop in Sheffield is open.

Our neighbours ticket office is open.

Ours is not.

The official website does not say anything about being closed today.

Closing today, a few days before the match, with a Bank Holiday in between would seem to be NOT a very good idea !

We ended up closing today because there was that little amount of business that it was costing more to stay open.....it would be interesting to see just how many people actually went to the store today i bet no more than 20.