Spanish Owls

Anyone got tkts for Malaga v Barca Saturday ?

Hi there Senior Sam, do you watch malaga a lot. often wanted to go to see a game when on the sun coast but my wife gets a bit worried that people will sing the "who ate all the PAELLA'S song at me. Would love to go along with someone who knows the score localy.

Hi there Senior Sam, do you watch malaga a lot. often wanted to go to see a game when on the sun coast but my wife gets a bit worried that people will sing the "who ate all the PAELLA'S song at me. Would love to go along with someone who knows the score localy.

Ok... wednesdayite trip to vegas malaga... :biggrin:

Big Al, Carols old boss retired to Spain some years ago, and we've just had a Christmas card, telling us he still watches English football results (he was a Bolton s/t holder until he retired), and that he has a Malaga season ticket now. Give us enough notice and we might be able to sort summat out for you.

Big Al, Carols old boss retired to Spain some years ago, and we've just had a Christmas card, telling us he still watches English football results (he was a Bolton s/t holder until he retired), and that he has a Malaga season ticket now. Give us enough notice and we might be able to sort summat out for you.

Thanks for that big W, might see you outside the chinese chippy on tuesday night, unless you fancy a pint in't new Wednesdayite bar :biggrin:

Thanks for that big W, might see you outside the chinese chippy on tuesday night, unless you fancy a pint in't new Wednesdayite bar :biggrin:

I'll probably go to the Chinese for me tea, but me going to the Wednesdayite lounge, would be summat akin to Arthur Scargill drinking in the Conservative Club.

its a right hike up the hill to that fort got to the top and found out that there was bus up to the top!!!! i went late on last season malaga against racing ferrol it ended up 3- 1 i think away team scored the best goal ive ever seen the little kid they had in the middle hit a shot on the half volley from the halfway line and lopped the keepper also remember one of the away teams substitute beeing sent off while warming up? the ground is spot on i will put some pictures on once ive found my usb cable also remember that the toilets where as big as the away stand at cardiff (i mean the whole stand) they where huge :excl:

its a right hike up the hill to that fort got to the top and found out that there was bus up to the top!!!! i went late on last season malaga against racing ferrol it ended up 3- 1 i think away team scored the best goal ive ever seen the little kid they had in the middle hit a shot on the half volley from the halfway line and lopped the keepper also remember one of the away teams substitute beeing sent off while warming up? the ground is spot on i will put some pictures on once ive found my usb cable also remember that the toilets where as big as the away stand at cardiff (i mean the whole stand) they where huge :excl:

Yea i'm a fat old git with too much money so i took the red, open top tour bus. great veiws over the city and port. cool veiw of the bullring etc. :rolleyes:

Guest costaowl

Anyone got tkts for Malaga v Barca Saturday ?

HI there Señor Sam my name is Mike and i live in benalmadena.Sometimes i go to malaga matches wive a bar called inchys u can buy tickets there or get some from a guy at the ground but malaga vs barca is normally packed and vs madrid.

Guest costaowl

Anyone know if Malaga are at home on weekend 24/25th of this month as I'll be over that weekend.

They play on the 29th at home vs valencia.But its fantastic.