Danny Röhl Press Conference

Some interesting comments, talks about meeting with DC soon and planning what’s next.

Talks about wanting the team/squad early in the summer, ready for pre-season, NEED a good pre-season, everyone together.

Pierce Charles - he likes him, wants him here next season.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

"Hi Danny,  the plan is to continue to rinse the fanbase for as much money as we can get,  so again we will spend very little money on new players this summer.  They have shown in the past they will keep buying tickets anyway.  Idiots".

:Chansiri:

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

"Hi Danny,  the plan is to continue to rinse the fanbase for as much money as we can get,  so again we will spend very little money on new players this summer.  They have shown in the past they will keep buying tickets anyway.  Idiots".

:Chansiri:

Hi Danny - i'll pass you the North Stand maintenance report, and I want you and the squad mobilised in the summer to crack on:

image.png.15192bd25c62f2f4a588c3c9d904ab1a.png

36 minutes ago, SheffWed said:

Some interesting comments, talks about meeting with DC soon and planning what’s next.

Talks about wanting the team/squad early in the summer, ready for pre-season, NEED a good pre-season, everyone together.

Pierce Charles - he likes him, wants him here next season.

Unless my memory fails me, I am sure these are similar words to what Moore dared utter just after the play-off final.  Basic planning, but it tends to put the willies up Chumpsiri.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Animis said:

Hi Danny - i'll pass you the North Stand maintenance report, and I want you and the squad mobilised in the summer to crack on:

image.png.15192bd25c62f2f4a588c3c9d904ab1a.png

L-R

Springett R, Megson D, Lyons M, Eustace P, Johnson J, Quixall A, Pearson J, Young G, Quinn A, Hirst D, Nillson R