Danny Röhl - "For now I keep going and doing everything for this club.”

10 hours ago, Singo35 said:

I'd assume Danny would prefer us to be in the Championship instead of League One.

But either way, with loads of player contracts ending this summer, he's got massive scope to build a squad that would largely be of his own choosing and have a full pre-season with it.

He's young, got time on his side and it's already been noted how he's turned us around despite only having a 35 game season. He could really make a mark on us and build his reputation in the process plus if he shows loyalty to us should we be relegated, that could enhance his reputation even more. Hopefully he keeps us up of course. And stays anyway.

Over to Chansiri...

The thing is, he won't get backed, and he knows it.

Which is why he's going.

4 hours ago, F. Spiksley said:

Which is why he's going.

His contract finishes at the end of NEXT season...so he's not going to resign is he???

1 hour ago, daveyboy66 said:

His contract finishes at the end of NEXT season...so he's not going to resign is he???

He doesnt have to, his break clause will be more than  affordable to a well run club with a plan. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, F. Spiksley said:

Which is why he's going.

I hope you're wrong...

But I won't be holding my breath.

On 18/04/2024 at 14:44, vulva said:

I think many on here would actually prefer Röhl to leave to provide further ammunition against DC. 

Quit while you're behind. The only problem with the fans is some have a bewildering tolerance of utter incompetence. 

Clear as day he’s off, just enjoy the last 3 games and enjoy him while he’s here. Not a cat in hells chance he stays under DC, he’s seen through him. He’s already called out the training facilities, the contract situations, there’s no chance a young up and coming manager who’s worked for the best clubs in the world will hang about to work under DC. The championship is his oyster come the end of the season. 

• Like 1