Dedication on Scoreboard

23 minutes ago, Brammy said:

Apologies if this is in the wrong section.

Does anyone on here have any experience of getting a dedication and picture of a family member on the scoreboard?

My Mum passed away just over a week ago and I'd like to do the same for her. She was a season ticket holder up until this season.

I've emailed the club but had no response. I will be calling them tomorrow but just wondered if I could get any pointers before I do?

Anything to save me getting passed from pillar to post!!!

Thanks in advance.

Not sure but I'd say go into shop and speak to them , they pretty much deal with everything in the club shop.

Sorry for you loss 💙💙wawaw

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Brammy said:

Apologies if this is in the wrong section.

Does anyone on here have any experience of getting a dedication and picture of a family member on the scoreboard?

My Mum passed away just over a week ago and I'd like to do the same for her. She was a season ticket holder up until this season.

I've emailed the club but had no response. I will be calling them tomorrow but just wondered if I could get any pointers before I do?

Anything to save me getting passed from pillar to post!!!

Thanks in advance.

Hey

I emailed Millie and got an honouring for my Grandpa sorted for the Coventry cup match at Hillsborough. They were amazing, let us go pitch side before the game too as we wanted photos of our custom made flag around the ground for him. I also had a reply from Joe in the media enquiries team, but Millie replied and sorted it first so stuck with her. Plenty of praise for them with this one and I hope you get a great honouring on the screen too, sorry for your loss.

millie.sequerra@swfc.co.uk (Millie)

mediaenquiries@swfc.co.uk (Joe) 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, S6owls said:

Not sure but I'd say go into shop and speak to them , they pretty much deal with everything in the club shop.

Sorry for you loss 💙💙wawaw

Cheers.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mattowl1867 said:

Hey

I emailed Millie and got an honouring for my Grandpa sorted for the Coventry cup match at Hillsborough. They were amazing, let us go pitch side before the game too as we wanted photos of our custom made flag around the ground for him. I also had a reply from Joe in the media enquiries team, but Millie replied and sorted it first so stuck with her. Plenty of praise for them with this one and I hope you get a great honouring on the screen too, sorry for your loss.

Thanks mate.

I'll give them a go. 👍

• Like 1

As above. My dad's ashes were scattered at Hillsborough. The club were brilliant, though that was some time ago. Hope you get it all sorted and sorry for your loss. It gets a little easier over the years. 

• Like 1

Was going to add more but thought I was being sentimental. Fück it. 

Every time I go to a match, my dad is with me. I know how he'd react, what he'd be saying. We'd have a pint beforehand and talk about if David Hirst hadn't got wiped out by the scummy arsenal defence, how amazing he'd have been. Still was actually. I cried in the game vs Peterborough when Palmer scored, my dad was with me then, jumping about together. Daft as twàts. 

• Like 4
  • Love 5

15 hours ago, mattowl1867 said:

Hey

Just wanted to say thanks for the info.

Millie got back to me straight away and it's all sorted.

Unfortunately the best Wednesday related picture I've got of my Mum is at the Play Off Final against Hull.

At least it was taken before kick off so she's still smiling!!!! 😀

WAWAW!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 8

34 minutes ago, Worthing_owl said:

I proposed to my wife over the old scoreboard Hillsborough Approaching 30 years ago cost me a tenner but money well spent.

You never splashed out £12.50 for the marriage licence as well did you ? No wonder DC thinks we're made of money.

Edited by doubleo

4 hours ago, Brammy said:

Just wanted to say thanks for the info.

Millie got back to me straight away and it's all sorted.

Unfortunately the best Wednesday related picture I've got of my Mum is at the Play Off Final against Hull.

At least it was taken before kick off so she's still smiling!!!! 😀

WAWAW!!!

Great to hear - she is really good! They need to be praised for this amongst the dark cloud over our club now and again with PR or lack of. 

There are still very good hearted people within the SWFC core. 

Your mum will be proud of the way you’ll honour her at Hillsborough. 

• Love 2