Reading in yet more trouble…….

7 hours ago, HighworthOwl said:

Beyond a joke. The clown is now asset stripping the club before he is finally forced out. 

Fit and proper my a**e. 

Article quote 

"It sends a very confusing message to potential investors," they said.

"Is the training ground now not involved in the sale? Previously Yongge and co had said they wanted to sell everything together.

"This sort of incoherent nonsense is another example of the unsettling chaos fans, players and staff have had to endure under Yongge and Pang."

…. So making it up as they go along, selling club assets off potentially, I wonder if they have any fans that just ‘accept’ this poo. 

This could be what we’ve got to look forward to somewhere down the line. 

8 hours ago, Kopparberg said:

Article quote 

"It sends a very confusing message to potential investors," they said.

"Is the training ground now not involved in the sale? Previously Yongge and co had said they wanted to sell everything together.

"This sort of incoherent nonsense is another example of the unsettling chaos fans, players and staff have had to endure under Yongge and Pang."

…. So making it up as they go along, selling club assets off potentially, I wonder if they have any fans that just ‘accept’ this poo. 

This could be what we’ve got to look forward to somewhere down the line. 

Always thought Reading fans were the dullest around but they have really shown some bite in all this and come away with lots of credit. 

I just hope they also come away with a club to support once this charlatan p**ses off! 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, HighworthOwl said:

Beyond a joke. The clown is now asset stripping the club before he is finally forced out. 

Fit and proper my a**e. 

Absolutely scandalous. Owners shouldn’t be allowed to sell off club assets in this manner. 

When are we going to finally put in the protections for these huge community assets, instead of treating football clubs just like regular businesses? 

EFL should be able to just take the club off him at this point. 

Edited by owls maniac
  • Like 3

Is this one of the big problems in football and the reason the above is happening?

Chelsea's deadline-day capture of Manchester City's Cole Palmer was perplexing, not least because the £42.5 million ($52m) fee pushed their spend under co-owners Todd Boehly and Behdad Eghbali past the £1 billion ($1.2bn) mark.13 Nov 2023

Apparently the owner is flogging the training ground to Wycombe.

Absolutely insane that owners can run clubs into the ground and then sell assets to claw back their cash. 

We need a proper regulator to block these things pronto. 

• Like 4