Swansea Ticket Details.

13 hours ago, ANDY said:

There must still be complete blocks not gone on sale yet as it still says enough tickets. 

If we were down to the last 100 it would already say last tickets. 

If that's reyt, it'll be one of our worst followings for a good few years.

It is a fair hike though and if I wasn't going for the weekend I don't think I'd go.

Is there a train strike?

7 hours ago, HUDDERSFIELD OWL said:

Sold out. Unbelievable after the dross being dished out🦉

Until 1,400 get returned on Monday morning, and the rest on Wednesday morning!

I go to the vast majority of away games but I'm fécking this one off now, I just can't be arsed to travel all the way to Swansea to watch Xiscoball.  Returning my tickets this week, unless anybody wants to buy 1 adult and 1 U21 ticket for £45 the pair (won't split) - they originally cost £55.50 with fees and postage. 

Guest HUDDERSFIELD OWL
1 hour ago, alanharper said:

Until 1,400 get returned on Monday morning, and the rest on Wednesday morning!

I go to the vast majority of away games but I'm fécking this one off now, I just can't be arsed to travel all the way to Swansea to watch Xiscoball.  Returning my tickets this week, unless anybody wants to buy 1 adult and 1 U21 ticket for £45 the pair (won't split) - they originally cost £55.50 with fees and postage. 

It’s a new ground for me( I did Verch Field). So I will still be going. poo to watch but we love our away days

4 hours ago, HUDDERSFIELD OWL said:

It’s a new ground for me( I did Verch Field). So I will still be going. poo to watch but we love our away days

Been before otherwise I'd grit my teeth and still go, think Steve Watson scored for us in a draw. Horrible long and boring journey puts me off, and my whelm is ultra low after yesterday, just can't face a 10 hour round trip and spending well over £100 to watch another performance like that, may as well save the dosh and watch it on the firestick.  Fair play to every fan making that trip. 

• Like 2