Martin Tyler

SiJ

I still think Tyler is fine. I think a lot of the criticism of him does come from that section of fans on social media who do just think that everyone is against their club. Arsenal are probably the worst for this based on this season alone.

I thought his commentary of the Brighton goals was fine. No Aguero moment, but fine.

Is he Sky's best commentator? Probably not now. He's mid 70's and I think there isn't only so much enthusiasm you can have when you've done it for so long I suppose. But some of the stick he gets goes beyond the line for me.

I honestly assumed he was an Arsenal fan with the way he commented on the Brighton goals. I was thinking to myself "ah, poor bloke having to try and keep it professional, at least he's giving it a good go".

Outrageous and a little bit funny that it isn't just the social media darlings that think he was against them, but Martin Keown on a national radio show lol

Bless them.

I thought Keown calling him out last night on Talksport was truly pathetic. 

In saying that, Keown was on a mission to blame every other person on the planet, apart from Arsenal, for why Arsenal had not won the title. 

• Like 1