Renewing season ticket

2 hours ago, Georgiewhitesaunders said:

Only had my season ticket for a year now and can renew it, what happens if I don’t renew? Do I lose all my points? Haven’t got a huge load obviously but I just want to get as many points as possible to get to a few more away games. I also presume if I renew I get another 230 on top of what I’ve got🤷‍♂️

You won't really qualify for any away tickets with just one years points 

1 hour ago, Sir Says said:

Once you have renewed you'll have 460 points which will get you into a few away games. Obviously depending what division we are in.

E.g. Preston, Bolton, Barnsley, Wigan 

Are Preston getting a points deduction? 

3 hours ago, bladeshater said:

You won't really qualify for any away tickets with just one years points 

Oh I know I’m just trying to build for the future. I’ve got 330 now, so will have 560 next season. Still won’t get me to many at all just trying to build. Just wanted to know if I weren’t to renew would I lose all me points.

3 hours ago, Georgiewhitesaunders said:

Oh I know I’m just trying to build for the future. I’ve got 330 now, so will have 560 next season. Still won’t get me to many at all just trying to build. Just wanted to know if I weren’t to renew would I lose all me points.

If that 330 includes any from last season, 21/22, they'll be removed in the summer, you'll start the new season with the TPP from this year's season ticket, the additional points accrued for away and home cup games this season, and next year's ST if you get one.

So for example if you got the points for 4 Cup or away games from last season which are in your current 330, then got this year's ST and went to another 6 away games, your new total in the summer will be 290 (or 520 if you get another ST). If all of your 10 extra games were from this season you'll remain on 330/560.

But it's the same for everybody, even us fools who go to nearly every game will be reset from 1000+ TPP to 700ish. Although personally I'll be better off, missed about 10 games last season but only 1 this season so after the reset I'll now be in the top bracket for trips to Northampton, Salford etc, woobloodyhoo! 

1 hour ago, alanharper said:

If that 330 includes any from last season, 21/22, they'll be removed in the summer, you'll start the new season with the TPP from this year's season ticket, the additional points accrued for away and home cup games this season, and next year's ST if you get one.

So for example if you got the points for 4 Cup or away games from last season which are in your current 330, then got this year's ST and went to another 6 away games, your new total in the summer will be 290 (or 520 if you get another ST). If all of your 10 extra games were from this season you'll remain on 330/560.

But it's the same for everybody, even us fools who go to nearly every game will be reset from 1000+ TPP to 700ish. Although personally I'll be better off, missed about 10 games last season but only 1 this season so after the reset I'll now be in the top bracket for trips to Northampton, Salford etc, woobloodyhoo! 

Ahhhh that clears everything up now. Took me a while to fully understand the system but yeh cheers for that mate.