Play off final. Terriers v trees

1 hour ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Chansiri is going absolutely nowhere. So our only hope is that we stumble across a very good manager and the chairman let’s that manager do their thing.

Fairly positive signs under Moore last season. But still miles miles away from it. Watching Forest today just makes me angry at to what our chairman has done to the club. 

Same. I’m looking for the positives and they are that Chansiri has backed Moore and largely stayed away from S6 this season. Let’s hope DM can do the business next season and let’s take it from there. 

Managerial appointments-wise I don't think we can really question Chansiri's ability. Carlos got us so close, Bruce could have been the one to do it if it wasn't for external factors, Pulis was hailed by many as a great appointment* and now the last six months of Moore suggest that Chansiri seems to know what he's doing in this area at least.

*A number of people didn't like the Pulis appointment, I know, but it was virtually unanimous that even the ones who didn't like him still thought he'd keep us in the Championship with ease.