Play off final. Terriers v trees

1 minute ago, ANDY said:

Thinking forest on pens 

lots of empty seats in Hudds end 

Take it Derby fans didn't take them up on that offer lol

Tbf most of them probably had to choose between this and the challenge Cup final yesterday. Can imagine it would be a pricey weekend to attend both events. 

• Haha 1

I'd like Forest to win. A good friend who's a Forest fan is there today so I'd like them to win for her.

I bet Lees and Rhodes can't believe they're involved in a play off final for promotion to the Premier league though. Must have to pinch themselves.

Hopefully Forest win.  They are a bigger club and it will make a more interesting PL next season.  Huddersfield are as pointless a club as Boro.

Also don’t like to see Lees and Rhodes get to the PL after witnesses some of their pitiful efforts for us last season.  The chip on my shoulder is called Edward 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, robowl4life said:

Have Forest not sold out!? I’m sure there’s empty seats in their end, really surprised if not.

Knew Huddersfield wouldn’t, they can’t even fill their own ground. 

Yeah they did, tickets didn’t make general sale according to my mate 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Hopefully Forest win.  They are a bigger club and it will make a more interesting PL next season.  Huddersfield are as pointless a club as Boro.

Also don’t like to see Lees and Rhodes get to the PL after witnesses some of their pitiful efforts for us last season.  The chip on my shoulder is called Edward 

Lees? 

He was limited as a technical player, but he was not one of the players who threw it in, like Reach, Westwood, Rhodes to a degree and Odubajo 

• Like 2