Play off final. Terriers v trees

2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

What is Jon Moss doing refereeing this game 

Nice little final act for him before he retires to Stockley Park to continue being useless. Warnock was right when he said officials don’t care when they have another game the next week. 

Well...going off this and their efforts in the second leg of the semi final, Forest will struggle like crazy in the PL.

Hudders unlucky to not get at least one pen. VAR in use and they still managed to screw. Really is unacceptable.

So jealous. We are now officially the biggest side thats been out the Prem for longest. And bloody Blackpool, Wigan, Swansea, Brentford, Huddersfield et al have all enjoyed the Prem in that time. I'm depressed when ai think about it. I'd love to see us in the Prem just once. 

1 if not the worst game of football I've seen in a very long time. Hudds didn't have a single shot on target . Forest had zero also it was an own goal. Neither keeper saved 1 shot and hardly a single threatening cross or through ball. It was awful 

Just now, TheEnchanter said:

So jealous. We are now officially the biggest side thats been out the Prem for longest. And bloody Blackpool, Wigan, Swansea, Brentford, Huddersfield et al have all enjoyed the Prem in that time. I'm depressed when ai think about it. I'd love to see us in the Prem just once. 

I was thinking same. For clubs with fan bases over 20,000 we have now been out the longest, unless there is someone I’m missing? 

Depressing stuff. 

Just now, owls maniac said:

I was thinking same. For clubs with fan bases over 20,000 we have now been out the longest, unless there is someone I’m missing? 

Depressing stuff. 

Yeah, think we are now.

Forest were on 23 years.

8 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Yep.

Living near Nottingham and knowing loads of Forest fans, I wanted them to go up, but I can't help but feel that Huddersfield have been wronged here.

Need to have an effect on target m8 to deserve anything in a football match. Instead of boring stale tactics employed by there manager . Just awful how on earth did they and forest finish 3rd n 4th