Windass - A Class Act

I'd be very concerned if we sold Windass in this window, but if someone offered the right price we should take it. Good as I think he is, he's potentially just another injury away from a long spell out and his value plummets.

We've all moaned previously because we've failed to sell when the opportunity has been there to make money, we can't moan if we do sell as well.

• Like 1

On 17/01/2022 at 09:05, WorrallOwl17 said:

No one doubts his footballing ability, it's just the injury concerns with Windass. Putting all your eggs in the baskets of injury prone players is a risky game, just a shame all our best players are the injury prone ones, Windass, Luongo and Hutch. They all need managing properly and maybe playing once a week and missing any midweek games. If these 3 play 75% of the rest of the season we comfortably finish in the play offs. 

Think it's a bit unfair to call Windass "injury prone". He's had one injury, that injury I think was underestimated by all involved when it happened.

If he had the injury record of Hutchinson or Luongo, fair enough but one injury seems a bit unfair to put that label on him.

13 hours ago, OriginalAlien said:

I'd be very concerned if we sold Windass in this window, but if someone offered the right price we should take it. Good as I think he is, he's potentially just another injury away from a long spell out and his value plummets.

We've all moaned previously because we've failed to sell when the opportunity has been there to make money, we can't moan if we do sell as well.

We have moaned when people were not sold at the right time   whilst ever we are in L1 that time wont be right....

He gets inured this season? than there is next season....we need him