He really talks the talk

Guest Grandad

Guest mrbluesky
On 06/08/2021 at 10:05, Grandad said:

Went to the evenng with Darren Moore last night, great interview by Rob Staton.

Its the first time Ive seen Moore in action, rather than just a few post match sound bites. 

He comes across as completely genuine, knows his stuff, and you can really imagine players wanting to give their all for him. Ive seen a few WBA fans say he was all Plan A - and if that wasn't working he didnt have something to fall back on - and that may be true as we haven't really seen enough of him to know any different. But given his performance last night, I'm fully behind him and really hope he can succeed with us this season.

Hes done incredibly well in a transfer window where hes been limited to freebies and loans. He did point to the standard in Div One being higher than its ever been - and that might hamper any chances we have of challenging next year. Personally I'd be absolutely delighted with mid-table - given the absolute mess we were just a few short weeks ago.

So. As soon as we are allowed, I'll be buying a ticket. To support Darren Moore and the team of lads hes put together against the odds.

Chairman can still FO

South African rugby team never have a plan B, they just keep trying to do plan A correctly 🙂

Not having mid-table with this team. Top 2 or bust for me. Don't want none of this playoff knackers either. Straight up, all done and dusted with 5 or 6 games left. Yes please.

mid-table ffs, it's top 2 for me. Bannan staying & players dropping down a league to come here reminds me of when Nilsson etc stayed. Agreed that team were better but the same attitude to get back in 1 season should be priority. 

• Like 2

It's easy to talk the talk and yes we have made a lot of signings but imo a lot on here are getting carried away, DM has proved nothing yet, minimum requirement is promotion back to the championship within 2 seasons then the same again to the Premier then he will deserve all the plaudits and become an owls hero.