Almost Half of Clubs in the Football league facing ruinous money troubles

There is no doubt COVID-19 has hit football clubs hard (as with other businesses).  

This has exacerbated our precarious financial position which is mainly attributable to Chansiri’s gross incompetence - overspending on overages players, the setting up of sham companies as a means for Chansiri to personally sponsor the club rather than seek outside sponsorship / long term partnerships and investment.

I will never have Chansiri’s personal wealth, don’t know the football world (other than through the eyes of a supporter) but if I had his money I would have made a better fist of running our Club like many others I am sure. 

If you know nothing about football the first thing you should do is employ suitably experienced people at all levels  to strategise and run the various aspects of the Club.  You then give them the autonomy and resources to do their job effectively.  If Chansiri had done this he would have learned a lot.

Instead Chansiri wanted absolute control and for people to pander to his ego.  The majority of successful people know how to delegate and don’t micromanage like Chansiri.   

Chansiri has royally screwed-up this gig, brought an historic football club/institution to the point of ruin and his utter incompetence is astounding.

• Like 2
  • Love 1