press comments

Although it does seem daft at one level I’d be even more surprised if we weren’t linked with anyone. At the end of the day you’ve got to assume the recruitment team and manager are still at work so even if we don’t actually buy anyone we’ve got to be at least looking!

Never quite sure why people have a problem with local journalists really. I think they do a decent job. 

4 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

Although it does seem daft at one level I’d be even more surprised if we weren’t linked with anyone. At the end of the day you’ve got to assume the recruitment team and manager are still at work so even if we don’t actually buy anyone we’ve got to be at least looking!

Never quite sure why people have a problem with local journalists really. I think they do a decent job. 

I think local journalists get hammered because there is no conduit for news between the club and press. They can only report on the scant details they get. Its the clubs lack of pr machine that is the problem.

20 hours ago, SiJ said:

Perhaps we can get a countdown to our extinction like Bury did?

When Sky Sports showed their class. Jim bloody White in front of a countdown clock to save Bury and Bolton and making it into an event.

Absolutely vile.