David Agbontohoma

7 hours ago, Philb125 said:

I mean you literally have just made it up. That’s unless you’re in the inner circle and know for a face he’s the only name being worked on right now and he was prioritised above anyone else. 

I’d imagine (I don’t know anymore than most on here) that we are working on a number of options right now, which is probably why every day a new story about a new name comes out. So far we’ve had this lad, James, striker from Charlton, Pritchard.... there’s probably truth to some of them. 

Or you could make up that we are only talking to a backup centerback. Cool.

If you think we are that we'll run, that we are already talking to players.

Then you must be looking at another club.

Currently have not finalise our retain list, are under an embargo for not submitting financial information to the EFL and have not paid players their full salaries for both March and April. But yeah we are talking to new players 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, room0035 said:

If you think we are that we'll run, that we are already talking to players.

Then you must be looking at another club.

Currently have not finalise our retain list, are under an embargo for not submitting financial information to the EFL and have not paid players their full salaries for both March and April. But yeah we are talking to new players 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not what Moore was saying in his video this week. But I suppose I should take your word on it. 

• Haha 1