What we must do now?

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, Simaniac Owl said:

Hope DC comes to his senses and picks up The Ginger Phone 

Ok, maybe just pick up The Ginger Phone. 

Its time for The Return of HIM

garymegson

Only HE can save us. 

It’s bizzare ..mm must have said to dc don’t employ meggo he might call you a ********...if I wer meggo I wud just drive down to middle wood on Monday and take training...and say ‘listen everybody I’m the new manager’

52 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

It’s bizzare ..mm must have said to dc don’t employ meggo he might call you a ********...if I wer meggo I wud just drive down to middle wood on Monday and take training...and say ‘listen everybody I’m the new manager’

lol that would be hilarious tbh 

Guest Therealrealist
9 minutes ago, Woodyowl450 said:

Meggo would turn up on Monday and leave on Monday when he realises how much of a pleb Chansiri is. 

Chansiri is in Thailand...he’s not at middlewood...meggo shud turn up and tell Thommo and bully to go back to under 10s and just take charge...bit like a military coup but without 5he military

It's no coincidence that managers favored on here, Mccarthy and Pearson have joined new clubs who were in freefall and now they're scoring for fun and picking up results.

We failed to appoint a good manager and we are paying the price. We stalled while they took decisive action and that is a Chairman's ultimate responsibility. 

This time last year Wigan looked doomed, but Cook got them comfortably out of relegation until they fell into admin and he also knows L1 very well.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Simaniac Owl said:

Hope DC comes to his senses and picks up The Ginger Phone 

Ok, maybe just pick up The Ginger Phone. 

Its time for The Return of HIM

garymegson

Only HE can save us. 

I really miss those 5-1 humiliations at Stevenage under  Smegson. 

• Like 1

Guest Therealrealist
Just now, S36 OWL said:

I really miss those 5-1 humiliations at Stevenage under  Smegson. 

Ah.....

the old Stevenage chestnut...don’t forget Exeter...I’m waiting on yer for a line😜

Guest Therealrealist
4 minutes ago, Daz said:

It's no coincidence that managers favored on here, Mccarthy and Pearson have joined new clubs who were in freefall and now they're scoring for fun and picking up results.

We failed to appoint a good manager and we are paying the price. We stalled while they took decisive action and that is a Chairman's ultimate responsibility. 

This time last year Wigan looked doomed, but Cook got them comfortably out of relegation until they fell into admin and he also knows L1 very well.

That mcararthy is a reyt dinasoar....cudnt hack it in Cyprus..got sack after 7 games....back in our league he’s won 6 and drawn 1 of his first 7 games lol

23 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Chansiri is in Thailand...he’s not at middlewood...meggo shud turn up and tell Thommo and bully to go back to under 10s and just take charge...bit like a military coup but without 5he military

One phone conversation mate

Meggo 'Hi is that Mr Chansiri?' 

Chansiri 'blah blah blah blah blah x100

Meggo : 'F*ck off'

Edited by Woodyowl450