List of all Sheffield Wednesday transfers that have included fees since Chansiri took over.

1 hour ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Vernacio should have been snapped up rather than Van Disaster. Far better defender and much better value.

I’d pretty much forgotten about Venancio. Just looked him up and he’s on loans in Spain’s L2. He’s still only 28. 

In a low key way way he kind of sums us up. He was here. He was good enough he was young. He wasn’t expensive. We didn’t keep him. Instead we signed Van Aken. Who has been really not very good at all and for the money, absolutely dreadful!

The only good thing is I bet Venancio looks back and is glad he didn’t sign for us!

1 hour ago, CircleSeven said:

I’d pretty much forgotten about Venancio. Just looked him up and he’s on loans in Spain’s L2. He’s still only 28. 

In a low key way way he kind of sums us up. He was here. He was good enough he was young. He wasn’t expensive. We didn’t keep him. Instead we signed Van Aken. Who has been really not very good at all and for the money, absolutely dreadful!

The only good thing is I bet Venancio looks back and is glad he didn’t sign for us!

Tough as teek no nonsense defender just what we needed , instead we bought the bottling dutchman probably the weakest tackling centrehalf in the EFL.